ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Que sera sera (what will be will be)

Apparantly you can't have your cake and eat it too. But if I got cake what the fuck I'm supposed to do?!?

Anyway, I have not seen "C" in forever. But we talk often. But not to long ago my man went thru my phone and called one of my ex's. It's funny because the one they suspect your cheating with is never the one you are actually cheating with. So after that incident I decided to come clean with "C" Because my man mentioned his # also being in my phone but he didn't really pursue it to much. So I wanted to tell "C" what was going on just in case my man called him.

De'javu.....When we were together the first time I called some chick in the middle of the night and asked her straight up was she fucking my man. She said no I didn't believe her. She called him in the morning to tell him what happened and he called me. I didn't care and I felt like I was well in my rights to call her. So now the tables have turned and he just did the same shit to me. Isn't he to old for that? Anyway...

Me and "C" will never be right again. He doesn't trust me. He has every right to feel that way. But I didn't tell him about me and my man at first because if we would have gotten serious I would have left "R" Plus anything that is done at the beginning of a relationship is forgiven, especiallly because we were only having sex. Nothing was official yet. Whatever...

I believe he is upset because he had no clue I was still with my man. He does not understand how I was always there when he called and he never suspected "R" was still in the picture. He's mad because I'm good at what I do.

We talked earlier today. I already gave up on us but now it's really a done deal. I'm not even going to sleep with him again. But we did let each other know how we really feel about each other. We know that we can never be together but our friendship is still strong. Usually sex ruins the friendship but we care about each other way to much not to still be on each other's side. But I probably won't talk to him as often as I do. But if he ever needs anything I will be there for him and vice-versa.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

PS. I just proof read this and in my mind I'm thinking...This is some dumb shit. If I was reading this from someone else I would think this chick is a stupid whore. How could she think that she could start a real relationship with someone who is just fucking her. And if her and her man have a trust issue why the hell are they together. The whole thing just sound so juvenile.
Be that as it may, this is what's going on.

7 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Miss Trina! Long time no see, Sis. I see you still at it - having your cake and eating it too! I aint mad atcha, girl; I came to learn from the goddess how it go, you hear me?

Reading your post made me think about my own dilemma; we seem to be asking the same questions: "How can a girl think she can have a real relationship with a man who's only fucking her?"

By getting out of the bed with him, that's how. Yeah, y'all are enjoying that good, hot sex and all that, but you gotta get him interested in other things, such as good books you might have read, or some good music you might have heard that you think he'd be interested in; or get him to notice how lovingly you prepare dinner, or the way you flip your hair and laugh at his jokes. Or take him out to a nice dinner. We think men don't notice these "little" things, but they do, and though they don't like to admit it, they appreciate the little things. That's how you get closer to him. Ask him about the things he likes to enjoy; they love it when we show interest in the things they like.

Him liking you for more than just sex can happen, girl, and I believe you can make it happen. You have to be confident - in him and in yourself. Sure, me and my man started out on a sex blast, too, but I think I'm getting him warmed up to the idea of having him be my main piece, the one I really care about. I told him that I have other goodies and good things to offer him but only if he gave me the chance to show him, and so far he doesn't mind me showing him other things.

November 28, 2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 28, 2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ hoodoo...Hey girl, it has been a long time. He was already interested in us haveing more than sex. We are very close. We have been friends for a few years and we have done a few things together and we know a lot about each other. That's part of the reason he became so comfortable with me because I know all about his situation he has going on right now. I am always able to be myself with him and he loves me regardless.

The real problem is that we have always been skeptical of each other because we know how the other one operates, meaning we know how slick the other one can be.So that has always made us second guess a relationship between us. So when I finally came clean about me still being with my man he was a little hurt. He was especially pissed off because a part of him feels like he was allowing himself to be played. You know how men (and some strong women..like me) are about their egos. So that's where the real problem is.

November 29, 2007 3:44 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

Exactly. What the hell good is cake if you can't eat it? It's worthless.

"I'm good at what I do." Ha. Love that as it's excellent to be good at anything, to recognize it and put it out there for consumption.

Keep it up.

November 30, 2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm glad you can appreciate what I'm trying to say here. thanx for your support.

November 30, 2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

I think the last paragraph was the realest thing you wrote. I wasn't thinking you were a "stupid whore", but I was definitely thinking you are obviously confused about what you really want - and I'll leave it at that.

December 02, 2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You know what's going on so I won't say nothing. Everything happens the way it's supposed to.

December 03, 2007 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home