ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Check yourself first

It's a shame how people are so untrusting. They are so quick to see the negative in a situation, not the positive. they are so quick to try and rain on your parade. So quick to make negative comments, way before they have anything positive to say. I too, used to be one of those people.



The problem is either one of two things. 1) Either they are someone who have been constntly lied to at one time. Constantly decieved. Constantly hurt. So that makes them not trusting of anyone or anything. It makes them approach every siuation with much caution.

Or...2)They are the ones who have been constantly decieveing. Always misleading someone into believing their "version" of the truth. Always trying to run a scam on someone. So that makes them more aware of how sneaky people can be. This is the category I fall into.



These are the only reason's why I can think that everytime I say something good about "R" there is someone there with their nose turned up and looking at me like I'm crazy for believing that he is all he is cracked up to be. I'll tell you what is really funny to me. As a matter of fact it is down right hilarious....Some of these same people of whom I speak of are the same exact people who have, on more than one occasion have seeked advise from me regarding a problem they were experiencing in their own relationships. That's why I don't understand, if they thought I was wise enough to give them advise then why do they all of a sudden think I'm slippin and I'm about to be caught up in a mess.

Right now he is out of town. As soon as people found out he was going out of town there were comments about how much ass he would be getting while he was gone. I just laughed at that. I always tell him he better be on his best behavior but the truth is I don't really think I have to worry about that. I have only been acting up about him being out of town because I miss him so much that I don't know what to do with myself. I still talk to him everyday or we text each other throughout the day. I know he is missing me just like I'm missing him.

The point is I just can't believe how people are so quick to try and kick dirt on you and your happiness. But like I said, it just has to be because they have either been lied to so much or they have lied so much. But as I always say. WHATEVER!