ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh well!!

I'm not one of those goody-goody girls. I do what I want to do when I feel like doing it. Oh well!!

He went to his homecoming. He said he was going to come home that night but I kinda didn't expect him to. So I went to see "C". About midnight he called me and I ignored his call. About an hour later he called again. I ignored his call. I stayed all night with "C" The next morning while I was on my way home I called my man. He made small talk for a littlle while then he asked me when did I get home last night because he came past my house on his way home. I told him I was on my way home as we speak. I'm sure he took a minute to note that it was 11:30 am. He said where did you stay. I told him I stayed with my girlfriend. Click! He hung up on me. I called him back a couple times and he wouldn't pick up. So before I went to work I went to his house. He was sitting there watching tv and eating crabs. Just chillin. Of course I made sure I disrupted that whole scene. We argued because he was ignoring me. He bitched about me not coming home all night. I told hm to get over it. Then I was tired of the back and forth bickering so I asked him bottom line, Are you done with me? He couldn't answer that question. Part of him wanted to say yes because he was hurt. The other part of him is not sure whether or not I'm telling the truth about where I stayed so he doesn't want to cal it quits just yet. I told him I don't like shit being in limbo. If you are done say, you're done but you won't have me wondering if we are together or not. He was so pissed off he didn't know what to do with himself. Before I left he was telling me that he just needed time alone. He said he was just really pissed off and he really wanted to choke the shit out of me. He also told me that he loved me and he would call me tomorrow.

No mattter what he wants to do I'm ok with that. If we break up he won't have to ever worry about me again. If we stay together I'll just continue doing what I'm doing. I will just deal with it one episode at a time.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are funny. You're cheating on him, but you have the nerve to get pissed because after an entire night of ignoring HIS calls, he wouldn't pay your guilty ass attention when you finally decided to come home?

I just really see bad things in your future, because after reading many of your posts you seem to keep making the SAME tired mistakes with your men. Grow up.

October 22, 2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Where was the little lady with her dad? How is she doing with her sports? I think you stated she was pursuing b-ball.

October 23, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 23, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Never mind, I put it in another post! LOL

October 24, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ anon...You must have been cheated on a couple of times because you are the mad rapper. But you are entitled to your opinion even though you are to scared to identify yourself. It's ok

@ ladynay...She was at home with my brother. She isn't playing basketball anymore. Now she is doing drill team.

October 24, 2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I read this post a few days ago, and thought I commented, but obviously not.

What cracks me up is that you didn't even really try to come up with a good excuse as to your whereabouts (sp?) of the night before. Ha.

A girlfriend's house? That won't fly.

October 26, 2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Well I didn't know what else to tell him. I have never been one to really explain myself. They either believe me or they don't. But next time I'll put more thought into an alibi. :-)

October 26, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger WhozHe said...

Ok, I'm new to your blog and I probably should wait before I say it, but, what's all the attraction to the drama? Eric Jerome Dickey can take notes from you before he writes his next romance drama. Not trying to be mean but that truly was alot of drama. I really hope things work out the way you want them to.

October 28, 2007 5:10 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ whozhe..That's why I don't need reality shows because my own life is interesting enough. In case you haven't noticed that's the name of my blog Always something going on. But stay tuned.

November 03, 2007 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home