ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL

we had our talk a few days ago and we are making it official. Let me tell you what happened...

Thursday I went down his house to do some laundry since I was having technical difficulties at my house. He had no problem with leaving the key under the mat for me . He even called me and told me he needed me down there early because he was having a fence delivered. Anyway while I was there I talked to him about staying all night and he told me to bring my daughter also. So when I picked my baby up I asked her if she wanted to come with me and she said yes. So we went to the supermarket to get everything we needed to make spaghetti. When we got down there he was already there. My daughter changed her clothes, did her homework then we started cooking. She really did most of the cooking. Me and my man was enjoying a drink while sitting on the couch watching some tv. Anyway when she was done we all sat down together and had dinner. Afterwards he cleaned up while me and my baby was chillin'. Afterwhile my daughter decided to call it a night and she went to bed. We had to get up early anyway so I could take her to school. So not to long after that we went to bed. Before we even got into anything I told him I wanted to talk to him. He knew it was coming and he was ready to talk. Instead of getting into word for word what was said I'll just give the jist of it...We decided that even though we care about the other people we were dealing with we want to be together. He has been dealing witht his chick a little longer than what I thought. He said in the last couple of months she has been wanting to get serious and be there all the time. So I explained to him that I want something serious. He said he knew that. So I asked him why is he willing to be serious with me and not with her. He explained to me that although he care about her and she is a really good person he just doesn't love her. He said that he does love me and he wants someone in his life and he wants that someone to be me (good answer!!)
He also asked me why all of a sudden I want to be so serious. I explained to him that once we talked about what happened in our realtionship and why we broke up it didn't seem like it was really a good reason. I also told him that since we started dating again everything seems so right. It feels so natural. And now I feel like I finally have a chance to act on what I feel for him because by the time I figured out I loved him the first time our realtionship was already ending. So I never got a achance to explore those feelings and apparantly they haven't gone away because we are right back where we started but it just seems so familiar and yet so different. We have a better open line of communication. I also pointed out the fact that my daughter was sleeping down the hall in the guest bedroom. I would not have her stay all night with me if I wasn't serious about our relationship. It's one thing to bring her to his house with me but for her to stay all night is something else. I even told him that the guy I'm dealing with is a sweetheart but I owe it to myself to see where we can take this. So once we got all that out of the way it was a done deal. We both knew we had to cut them loose because right now all we can focus on is each other.

The next day me and my daughter stayed with him again. It just feels like home being there. He wasn't home, but I noticed that he had my clothes folded in neat little piles and I loved it. So anyway me and my daughter got in his bed and watched tv until we fell asleep. By the time he got home she had already went into the other room and when I woke up he was walking in the door. I can't even explain how I felt waking up and seeing him standing across the room getting undressed. He slid into bed and gently pulled me close to him and kissed me on the back of my neck. He said, "Babe I called you and text you" I told him I had been sleeping. I asked him if he knew I was there. He said "No I didn't know you was hear but I was hoping you was". With that we just peacefully fell asleep.

I forgot to mention I had called the bouncer that night and I finally told him. I really wanted to tell him in person but I just didn't want to go thru the hassel of having him come all the way to my house just so I could tell him I was leaving him alone. He actually took it much better than I expected. He was real cool about it. I mentioned to him that it had been going on for 2 weeks but I knew I had to finally tell him because we promised we wouldn't play games with each other. I told him I didn't want to try to juggle both of them. He said he aprreciated that. He said that he has been thru a lot in the past and he will be fine even though he is disappointed. He thanked me for being honest, and told me that if I ever want to talk I can call him any time. And with that we hung up. I felt bad because I really did like him. He really was sweet as hell and we had a lot in common. I feel like I got him all into the idea of us and us moving to Va. in the future. But I never expected this to happen.

So anyway me and "R" are back together and stronger than ever and I am so looking forward to our life together.

BTW... I definitely have to give a shout out to all the mothers. Happy Mother's Day!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nexgrl said...

Congratulations on being able to finally go with your heart.

May 13, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

ahhh...

i can't even believe it.
i am so happy 4 u!!

May 13, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

YAYYYYYY. I am happy for you.

May 14, 2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Happy belated Mommy day!!

Well alllllllllright! That's all I can say! LOL Handle yours!

May 14, 2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Hey there...very glad to see everything worked out in the end.

And if that bouncer tries any funny business...just let me know...I got people in LOW places. *wink wink*

May 14, 2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

Congrats & it always feels good when your home life is in order. Everything else tends to fall into place.

May 16, 2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Go for whatcha know, sis!

May 17, 2007 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!! =)

June 21, 2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Monie said...

Wow...I just read your blog in one day. I have to say...this is one of the best on the 'net. I've never seen someone so honest and willing to admit their flaws. Plus you kicking your daughter's ass when she needs it reminds me of my mother. LOL!
You should definitely start blogging again. I'm sure we all want to know what's going on with you and R...

August 16, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

for something with ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON, you've been gone for a WHILE !!!!!!!!!

please come back :(

hope u doin good :)

October 06, 2007 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home