ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Maybe I need to give more details

Since I got such a strong response from my blog sistahs I wanted to reply to what everyone is saying about me and "R". First let me say that I aprreciate everyone's opinion on the situation. Everyone seemed to be quite concerned and that really made me feel the love :-).

Maybe I should have been a little more specific about my plans with "R". When I said I plan on moving in with him I meant in about another year. I'm not packed up and ready to go like right now. I'm just thinking long term. Eventually that is something I want to happen. That is after we officially get back together and we are going strong for a while. I didn't mean for you guys to think I was just about to give up everything right now and just move myself into his house. I'm not crazy. I am aware of how I do get bored with men.

Now as far as this other woman. I feel like everyone is being too critical. But I guess I do understand everyone's concern. Please keep in mind that I am still actively dealing with the bouncer. Also keep in mind that it has only been 2 weeks since me and "R" even started dating again. Note the word "dating" that's all we are doing. So therefore it is not unusual for him to have someone else around. He was up front with me from the very beginning. Just like he was honest with me the first time we was together. He hasn't given me any reason not to trust him. Once we have "the talk" about where our relationship is going then we will deal with us getting rid of the other people. We have already talked about the things we plan on doing over the summer. I already have full access to him and his house. It's like I never even left. I don't even know when or if he has found the time to be with her. As a matter of fact I will see him tomorrow and we are going to really have a heart to heart. Plus I need to figure out what's going on because when me and the bouncer started dating we promised each other that we wouldn't play any games. He can kinda sense something is going on but I keep assuring him that everything is cool. I don't like lieing to him like that. If this was back in the day when I just didn't give a fuck about anyone's feeling then I wouldn't feel bad. But I'm older and much more mature and I'm not into hurting people anymore. That shit just ain't cute. But the real reason is because I think the bouncer might be just a tad bit dangerous. He has stalker tendencies. And I can tell that he can definitely have a temper. He claims he is a reformed crazy, derainged, jealous person but I can still see traces of that person lurking around. "R" can definitely be a beast also. He is so calm and cool. But if he gets mad, it's all over. He told me he only has 2 gears. He goes from calm to the Hulk. There is no in between. So that's the reason he tries to let everything roll off his shoulders.


With those two types of men I don't need shit to come to a head.

But anyway I just wanted to clear up the reason why he still has someone around. But like I already said, she is not a threat to me. I know how he feels about me. Not only that I know that I kinda hurt him the first time. But like Luther said, Love will be there, better than ever, the second time around. Come on now don't act like you don't know what song I'm talking about :-)

When I get engaged I'll be sure to invite all my blog sistahs to the wedding. Keep looking out for your invitation.

9 Comments:

Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

A little more information is always a good thing - the devil is in the details or so they say.

But I would generally worry just a bit about having only two gears as there has to be a middle ground somewhere along the way.

May 10, 2007 6:38 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I know you got this, but I am offering my services. Remember I know how to use a bat.lol. Whta is interesting is how you are so honest and know who you are. honesty with yourself is always good.

So, when the wedding pop off, you know I am going to be there.

Take your time and go your own pace.

I am glad you are dating and enjoying this.

May 10, 2007 7:21 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I tell ya that makes a world of a difference cause I was like chic about to go hard LOL

Cool beans as I like to say, I'm good now LOL..and I agree with deep if we need to get some ski masks and tape..I'm down LOL

As long as I don't have to eat finger foods I'm there LOL

May 10, 2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I am glad you explained further cuz after the first joint I was like "wow" LOL

May 10, 2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Just take care of you, sis. You know what you can and can't handle. And if need be, I'll hold her while you cut her, LOL.

When I come to the wedding, can I wear my cowgirl outfit? Just joking!

Be sweet and stay up!

May 10, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

You know how you're sitting on the couch watching TV and a commercial comes on, so you start channel surfing because you don't really wanna pay attention to the commercial?

Well when your spidey sense tells you that a man has "stalker tendencies", THAT is a commercial you would wanna pay attention to.

You sound like you have a lot street smarts and you're already handling dude, but girl...I don't know how to put it in a nice way except...CUT DUDE LOOSE ASAP.

I've had a stalker before...they're not to be taken lightly.

May 10, 2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

I just read over my reply...GOD I sound like such a pessimist after so many other positive posts.

Men with stalker tendencies just really get to me.

May 10, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

So much catching up to do. I can already see the drama with the bouncer coming.

I'll go back to reading.

May 10, 2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

whew...lol
i understand what was going on. :)
but it's all working ou now.

May 13, 2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home