ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Couldn't keep it to myself any longer

If I would have known the sex was going to be this good I would have f*#ed him ions ago. Why can't things just be as simple as, he likes me, I like him so we just do the dam thing. Nope. It has to be as complicated as I love him, he loves me but our affair is taboo. And there is no way we should be together. F*#ck!!! Why am I lieing to him and telling him that me and my man are not together? I have never lied to him before about anything. But there was no way I could tell him that I got back with him after he put me out. Ok, maybe it wasn't that drastic. It wasn't like he packed my shit and put me out in the cold. He just simply told me he wanted his space back and this wasn't working for him anymore. Whatever. That's another story and that's not the one I'm telling right now.

I'm telling a tale of passion, lust, love good laughs, and great sex. That's everything I have with him. Because he thinks I'm no longer with my man, he keeps telling me he thinks I'm on the rebound. So I asked him, "If you think I'm on the rebound with you then what's your excuse for being with me?" His response. "Because I love you." "Well, I love you too and that's why I'm dealing with you." Right now I'm getting what I need from him. It's what I'm lacking in my relationship. Don't get me wrong I love my man. But I am now 100% sure that he will never be my husband. But the reason I am still with him is because he is really a good man and good men are extremely hard to come by in this day and age. So I will stay with him and be the best girlfriend I can possible be towards him. But I keep him at a distance because he has some issues that he really truely needs to work out. But as I was saying "C" is giving me what I need. I guess we are really giving it to each other. I can be the carefree, comical, sweet, energetic, passionate, sexually inhibited person that I am. We have a comfort zone that is so amazing. Everything with us is just so free flowing. The sex is some of the best I've ever had in my life. We actually make love to each other. I'm talking about the tender touching. The staring into each other's eyes. The passionate kisses. The whispers of I love you's. The running the fingers thru the hair. The neck sucking, finger sucking, hair pulling, soft moaning, sweat dripping, tears rolling. And finally the climaxing TOGETHER!!.......
Then laying there side by side with cum soaked sheets. Trying to catch our breath. Dead silence between us, except for the soft sound of slow jams in the background. He rolls over on his side, while I lay on my back. He strokes the side of my face, plays in my hair, asks me am I alright. "Yes" He pulls me close to him, I lay on his chest, he kisses my forehead and says good night baby. I say good night. A few minutes later I say tell me you love me. He lifts my chin up so I am facing him. He looks me in my eyes and says I love you. I say I love you too and we are off to sleep.

13 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

YES !!! u r back

and WHAT a way to come back... that was sexy AND powerful

BUT...
( always gotta have one of those lol)

... You gotta start the damage control strategy FAST or u're gonna be in SERIOUS TROUBLE

October 07, 2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Trust me, I'm already in serious trouble!! At first I cared but now I don't give a dam!!!

October 07, 2007 3:46 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

Just make sure you dont lose everything at once though !!!!!

October 07, 2007 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say you don't give a damn now. Well girl it's time to let that man go!

October 08, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Now, that was hot.

October 08, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

You have been missed.. glad ur back though chica.

October 08, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ soldier.. I will be careful

@ southerngal...I plan on letting him go real soon. I have unfinished business with him.

@ Brothabuck...He makes me Hot!!

@ Modern isis...I'm glad to know I was missed ;-)

October 08, 2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

It's always good moving through relationships with your eyes wide open, and you obviously have the running smoothly. Now, enjoy the ride.

October 11, 2007 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's women like you that really fuck up a "good man" (your words).

Obviously he is lacking in some areas, so why not just cut him loose so you can 'date' other dudes?

October 12, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

How many times has a man fucked up a "good woman" Get over it! Anyway I'm not letting him go because regardless of what's going on I do love him.

October 12, 2007 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"how many times has a man fucked up a 'good woman'"

lol, you are making excuses for the immature and selfish choices you've made.

I guess it all wont matter once they both realize you are lying to them.

October 13, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

So is your man the bouncer or "R"...or neither! LOL

October 17, 2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

My man is "R"

October 17, 2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home