ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Got My Lips All Set!

You ever had your lips all set? Well, I just came from Wa-Wa and my lips were all set for a banana nut muffin and the dam guy who delivers the fresh donuts and muffins hadn't been there yet. I purposely waited until 11:30 pm to go over there because I know he comes around 11:00. I figured I had given him enough time to deliver the goods. Apparantly I was wrong. So now my dilemma is do I leave work again a little later on, and brave the cold, damp weather for a fresh muffin?

Earlier tonight I also had my lips set for some cake. I have a whole cake over my man's house that I haven't even cracked open yet. I can just taste it melting in my mouth.
Another thing I got my lips all set for is some turkey! Thanksgiving is my favoridest holiday :-) I can not wait to sink my teeth in all that food. My dad has been prepping food since Saturday. That man does not play around when it comes to cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Everything is always so scrumptious. But one thing in particular I got my lips all set for is the Cream-sicle cake. OMG!!! It is to die for. Every year we have a birthday cake. It's a big sheet cake and it has everyone's name on it who has a birthday in November. But it's always a different flavor every year. So this year I put in my request early for the cream-sicle cake. We had it a few years ago and it was a huge hit with the locals. I keep telling my man how good it is and he absolutely loves sweets so now he is looking forward to it almost as much as I am. I definitely have passion for sweets. I told my grandmom I would cut her a big piece and freeze it until she gets down here for Christmas. Oh btw.. in case you are wondering, yes, it tastes just like the cream-sicle ice cream bars. If you like them then you will love this cake.

Anyway I hate when I have a taste for something and I can't get it. That pisses me off!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often have that sensation for donuts. Unfortunetely, there are no good donut shops around my place anymore.

November 20, 2007 4:26 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I know what you mean as I have been there when a delivery person is late with something I want to eat. But I would have gone back. Oh yes.

And I've never had a Cream-sicle cake, but it sounds pretty damn good.

November 20, 2007 6:06 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Love One don't like me no more?

November 20, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I hate that too!

The birthday cake tradition is cool. I would love that cake, I like the icecream and the drink :-D

November 20, 2007 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was specially registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for support.

March 06, 2010 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. It is not enough information. But this theme me very much interests.

March 13, 2010 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home