ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day. I don't really have to much to say. This is my favoridest holiday and I can't wait to sit down and eat later. So I hope eveyone's Thanksgiving is filled with Thanks and Giving :-) Have a great day and please, whatever you do, EAT TOO MUCH!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Edirin said...

happy thankgiving to you too,loving the site

November 22, 2007 5:01 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

Happy thanksgiving !!!!!!!!

RUN A MILE to compensate all that crazy eating !!!!!!

November 22, 2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger WhozHe said...

Hope you had a wonderful turkey day!

November 23, 2007 5:24 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

If you don't eat too much then you haven't celebrated properly. Hope yours went well.

November 26, 2007 7:15 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I ate good but not too much! LOL Hope your favoridest holiday was as good as you wanted!

November 26, 2007 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home