ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Just shooting the breeze

I'm tired. I worked 56 hours last week and I plan on working the same this week also. Saturday I was off work and me and my man got out for a little while. We went to the mall. Did a little shopping. Then we went to eat. Outback steakhouse. The food was good. We talked about the way we met and he said if I would have met him in a club I probably would not have paid him any attention. I told him that was not true. He said he would not have approached me because he doesn't have any game and that's not his style. I told him that I would have approached him. He was a little surprised I said that. I told him the only reason I didn't directly approach him when I first seen him was because it wasn't appropriate. Whenever I saw him I was picking up my child from the afterschool program. I couldn't seem like some desperate, loose single mother trying to put the moves on the athletic director. But if we had seen each other across a crowded room in a club I would have definitely made my way over to him to flirt. First of all he is what I look for when I'm out on the prowl for a man :-) Seriously, he is big as hell just like I like my men. Whenever there is a big man in the vicinity I take notice. I absolutely love big guys. And my man is massive. When he walks into a room everyone takes notice. He has actually gotten bigger since the first time we were together 3 years ago.

We are on the same page as far as being totally attracted to each other. We have even admitted that part of what keeps us from leaving each other is because we lust after each other. I am always turned on when I look at him and vice-versa. Plus we look good together. Anyhoo....

Today my daddy is coming home from Missouri (is that spelled right?) He went to see my brother's new house. I talked to him and my step mom yesterday and they were ranting and raving about it. I'm so happy for him. He deserves to live that way since he has risked his life twice in Iraq. We just found out that his wife has to go back in May. This will be her 2nd tour. So the family will get together before then and we will all go to visit them before she leaves. I want to cut that short because I don't want to talk about that................ So anyway Friday was my daddy's birthday and my brother and his wife barbequed for him and brought him all types of gifts. I really can't imagine what the hell they bought him when the man has everything. But they had a cake and sang happy b-day and got drunk. I will be honest, I was torn. On one hand I was jealous as hell because my daddy was there instead of here for his b-day. Then on the other hand I was so happy that my brother got a chance to see him on his b-day. That almost never happens since my brother is in the service. But my dad had a good time and that's all that mattered. So today me and my sister will be picking him up from the airport around noon and we are all going to go to lunch. I can't wait to see the old man. Well that's it for now. I'll holla at y'all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I love to hear about healthy relationships...keep it going girl!

November 12, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Awwwww happy birthday pops!

Much respect to your bro and sis-n-law, I couldn't do it.

November 14, 2007 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home