ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I just don't know.

I'm so sick in the head, but I don't now what to do about it. I admit I have a problem but I am unaware of how to fix it. Then I have people telling me there isn't anything wrong with me. They say this is just how I am and there isn't anything wrong with that. I don't know maybe I'm just trippin' right now.

I know I'm about to break it off with the bouncer. He's not officially my man but we definitely have something going on. Why am I about to break up with him you ask? Because I have convinced myself that I want to marry "R" I know that sounds kinda crazy. But listen, he has been keeping in contact with me and even though he is being subtle, he is letting me know that he is very interested in getting back together. Now, those who know me y'all know that I do not go back to ex's. But I'm making an exception here. Especially since it seems we may have ended our relationship under false pretenses. I still care about him a lot but don't get me wrong I'm not head over heals in love with him. If we stop speaking today or tomorrow I would be cool with that. But on the other hand I can see myself spending my life with him. Does that sound stupid, because as I'm typing it it sounds quite stupid to me. The thing is he is so easy going. For the most part he just kinda goes along with what I want. He lets me have my way without being a pushover. That's somone I can spend the rest of my life with. Plus I love all the things he has going for him. I just love the kind of man he is. However I do think about his first wife and why did she leave him. I think there must be something that I'm missing. It's no way she would just leave the way she did without having good reason. But then again just because it didn't work for them does not mean it can't work with us.

I decided that I was going to have a talk with him the next time I see him. I'm going to let him know that someone else is in the picture. I'm going to ask him if he plans on starting up where we left off. I want to know if he wants to lock this down or does he just want to chill. I think I already know what he wants but I need to confirm so that there are no misconceptions.

Meanwhile back at the ranch. Why do I feel the need to make the bouncer want me more and more? I got him open a little bit. I do know that if things ended with us we would both just keep it moving, but he really is trying to be with me long term. He always tells me he doesn't sweat the small shit because he has patience and he is not letting me go. So he knows I'm going to be his. He said there will come a time when he will be like my shadow, but he is just taking it slow. The bad part is I'm also getting myself in deeper and deeper with him.

I don't really know what to do. I wish one of them would just leave me alone so I won't have to make the decision. But knowing me if that happened I would be trying to get them back just so I could keep up the drama......I told y'all I'm sick in the head. I even started picking fights with the bouncer and trying to kinda push him away. But that's not working. The crazier I act the more he loves it. Go figure.

I''m going to end this right here because I'm pissing myself off just talking about it. I will still keep y'all posted.

7 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Sis. Greetings.

You seem very torn between two lovers - so to speak. But I think that if you don't feel anything for Mr. Bouncer, then you should tell him. Won't be any harm done and he'll prolly appreciate you more for telling him the truth upfront instead of just leading him on.

I don't know what to say about "R". I can tell you really care about him and appreciate him for being there for you. If he's got you this twisted (a good twisted)up inside, then maybe you might be falling for him again. Was he ever, or is he still, in love with you? If he was/is, then maybe a second relationship is worth exploring; it couldn't hurt to feel it out and see what's there.

Don't be worried about his (ex?) wife; that's old news with them, and if you can help it, try not to ask him any questions about her because one thing I know for certain and it's that men do not like to be nagged or questioned about other women they've had in their lives. Asking questions makes them feel like they're being backed against the wall and judged, and they will come out swinging (figuratively speaking).

I wish you the best, sis. Take care and be good. Do what you know is right for you, okay?

May 03, 2007 5:44 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man that bouncer got confidence don't he...that is sooo sexxy..he's just gonna chill and let you be with him cause he knows that's how it's gonna be..cute :)

But being that I'm me..I know just what you mean...I could see myself marrying someone and then want to think the other person wants me even more than I want them..I think it's just human to imagine someone wanting you sooo much that they loose sight of everything else...then again I might be a lil delirious LOL

May 03, 2007 6:14 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ hoodoo...I do feel something for the bouncer. He is so sweet and we really connect on so many levels. I am really twisted over "R" I never ask him about his wife because at this point I know it is really over with them. More and more I am starting to think that exploring a second relationship is worth it.

@ honey...I do love the confidence he has. It is such a turn on!! But I need to make a real decision.

May 03, 2007 10:12 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

It might not be an easy situation, but at least you're the one making the decisions, which is ALWAYS the best position to be in. Good luck & there are exceptions to every rule.

May 04, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I guess I didn't realize that I am the one in the best position. I still don't like the idea of having to disappoint someone :-(

May 05, 2007 2:51 AM  
Blogger Atl_Mack said...

Yep, you definitely want to ask dude where his head is at. You are thinking correctly...
BTW, you can keep them both on rotation for a little bit until you choose correctly...

May 08, 2007 5:44 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

girl...
get to know whats really up with R first.
keep talking to E, i'm saying...you ain't NO ONE'S wifey YET.
So I know you gotta make a decision, but don't rush it...
:)
talk to u soon.
what do u think of a cookout at Cooper River?? I asked Silky Smoove too...so??

May 08, 2007 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home