ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just going with the flow

Same shit different day.....

Having a problem with PSE&G. Them bastards always trying to cut off my electric. I know the bill stays high as hell but Dayyum!!! How they gonna do a sistah dirty like that? I'm trying to do the right thing by staying legal but let's face it, I do live in the city and I have access to some pretty resourceful people. I know you know what I mean. I got dude's # on speed dial for these type of situations. I try to walk a straight and narrow path but something's gotta give.

Whatever......

I have been spending as much time as possible with "R" (that sexy bastard). My daughter has been staying with her dad. I'm about to take her to "R's" house with me. She is skeptical about staying there with me because she feels like she doesn't want to be a bother. We both assured her she is more than welcome to stay there with us. I figure maybe we should all stay together and get comfortable since I plan on moving in with him. Seriously. I'm never going to let him go again. We can move into his place and he can come to my house and renovate everything and we can rent it out. That will be extra income for both of us. I think that's a great idea. What do you think? That way I can still always have a place to go if things don't work out with us. Don't get me wrong, I plan on making this really work. One thing about me is I might be impulsive about stupid shit like buying a pair of expensive ass shoes. Or taking a quick weekend trip. I might even be impulsive about jumpimg in the car with a total stanger and going somewhere with him. BUT I would not do some crazy shit on a wim that involves my daughter. I have been talking to my baby about the possibility of me and "R" getting really serious. She just shakes her head in disbelief. She doesn't really think I am willing to give up my "freedom" and move in with someone else. She thinks I want to be single forever. I will admit that was the original plan. But things change. The heart wants what the heart wants. And my heart wants his sexy ass! The funny thing is that my daughter is partially responsible for us getting together. I don't remember if I mentioned this before. But for those who do not know how me and "R" met. He was the athletic instructor at this program my daughter was in. The first time I seen him I was like, "Ummm. who is that?" I asked my daughter who he was. She told me who he was and I told her I wanted him. She just laughed at me. It was just me and her having typical "girl talk" She told me he didn't want me because he was happily married and he had grown kids. So anyway one day she went to him and told him that I liked him. He kinda took it from there. He had one of the women that he worked with, and actually she was real cool with me and my daughter, she invited me to his splash party. I didn't go but a few days later she gave me his #. I didn't call him for a while. But when I finally did call I was so happy I did. And the rest,as they say,is history!

So now what?......

Gotta get rid of whoever the heifer is he is dealing with now. Shouldn't be that hard. I got rid of his heifer the last time. Sh was a little ticked off but what can I say. I play for keeps. I wanted him so I had to have him. When he told me about her I was a little upset then I flat out told him I wasn't worried becasue he was going to be mine. I told him the exact same thing today. We both know where this is headed. Especially since we have been spending all our free time together. I'm not leaving any room for her to even see him. I already left my toothbrush there and tomorrow I will be going over there in the morning to wash clothes, while he is at work. I will leave some things there that I may need. So I won't have to keep packing when I go over there. I know it sounds like I'm being coniving and manipulative but actually he suggested that I have my own stuff there. He wants me to invade his space as much as I want to invade it.

ps. He told me he is going to install a pole in the bedroom so I can dance for him. Just so you know...I'm all with that. I will be sliding, shimmying and swinging all over that pole for him
(that was probably to much info. but I just felt the need to share that)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

Real talk...if he wants you there...why is that "heifer" even in the picture?

I can definitely admire you going after what YOU want...but seriously...he has to do more than TELL you he wants the same thing.

He should be getting rid of the other woman if being with you is really where he wants to be.

May 08, 2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Well you have to factor in a few things...first of all this is out of the blue for both of us. We just started talking again 2 weeks ago. So this is just starting all over again for us.
Second I gotta remind you that I made him get rid of someone before then after a few months I left him and I was back with my ex 2 days later. So he was hurt over that. Another thing is he knows I still have someone also. So we just haven't had a chance to sit down and have that talk yet about us getting rid of both of them but we both know that's how it's going to go down. He doesn't play games and I do trust his word.

May 08, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Wow is all I can say. You sure you wanna move in with dude knowing how you get bored with men real easy? If you rent the place out and you all don't work out, you just gonna kick the folks renting from you out just cuz you want the place back?

May 09, 2007 4:48 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i'm feeling opinionaed diva.
dude gotta get rid of chicky.
i understand ur patience, considering your double dude conundrum. lol
but sooner than later he's gotta kick her to the curb.
but i know why u shouldn't pressure him...that never works.
but i would mention it...
and then let it go.
i'd even give it a date...if he ain't thru wit her by....
then be out.
even tho you don't want to.
don't threaten him, nothing...
just stop returning is calls and visitin.
when he can't understand why...
tell him "I am not gonna share you, let me know when you're FREE"

or something like that.
i like im alot...you know that
but you deserve the best!!

oh and like lady nay says....
i'd wait on renting til u reaady to get married...
just keep ur house up, while u r at R's house...and then when he gets on ur nerves...u can always go home. :)

luv u

May 09, 2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I agree with everyone else. I am big on taking your time and making sure this is what you want.

May 09, 2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

UMM WOW! When did all this occur I had to scroll down to see if I missed something LOL. I was like dang she just saw him and now they are moving in together but hey do what you do...if it makes you happy and you know it's for real I say more power to ya sista. You seem like you have taken it all into consideration especially with your child being involved...I wonder how the other chic is gonna feel though..why can't he just get rid of her

What if he doesn't want to get rid of her or she isn't willing to let him go..then again you seemed pretty focused LOL

May 09, 2007 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you a bully growing up? lol

May 09, 2007 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pole dancing idea. Way to keep things interesting. But I'm confused. How long have you known this guy? And how old is your daughter?

May 09, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Be careful, sis, okay? Because the same passion you feel for him, might be the same passion that she feels for him, and she might not be so willing to let him go. I know you well capable of handling your business.

Trust, sis: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If you need some pointers on how to get revenge on a knucklehead female, go my blog and look for the recent post dealing with revenge. LOL.

And think long and hard before you move in with him and give up your freedom - so to speak. If she finds out you live with him, then all hell might break loose - not just for him, but possibly for you, too.

May 09, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Better get rid of that pole shit, get that pse@g shit together, and stay single. SIKE. find your love and stay with it. Be a consistent love, just as u r a friend.

May 09, 2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home