ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

UPDATE

My house is still jacked the hell up!! The guy stood me up. I haven't heard from him. I'm trying to find someone else to get the job done. I have a cousin of mine coming to assess the damage today.

The bouncer is still turning me on more and more. I seen him yesterday. I met him at the club. It was early in the day. It was just a mutual meeting place. I parked my car and we went to a local diner to get something to eat. We didn't have much time to spend together because he had to work. It was cool because I enjoyed myself.

The food was good, the conversation was great, but the goodbye kisses were awesome. He kissed me like he has been kissing my lips forever. Like he had already explored the inside of my mouth before. I was kinda shocked. I usually don't kiss people. Not all like that. Mostly because I hate when someone ruins a kiss. You know the ones that are really slobbering all over you instead of kissing you.

As I was driving home I got this all to familiar feeling......It's something that is so typical of me. When I first meet a guy that I like I am all into him. I'm always complimenting him. I'm all googly-eyed over him. I can't wait to hear from him and definitely can't wait to see him. Then about 2 months later I'm bored. Then I'm trying to plan the great escape. Meanwhile he is still feeling me and he thinks everything is everything. But I'm like "NEXT". It's sad but I already know that's what's going to happen with this guy. I'll keep you posted.

14 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Dang kinda sucks that he has been put into the same slot the others have, but it is what it is.

April 04, 2007 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you think you get bored so easy and quick?

April 04, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Nexgrl said...

Trina,
I have been on the quest to get my house repaired since November of last year. I have been stood up by more than one contractor, plumber, window installer and carpenter. All of these appointments were for the estimate. I sometimes think these folks don't want jobs. Each client has the potential to bring even more busines, but they'll never know.

April 04, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Take it slow and easy.

April 04, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww
um, i'm calling yo azzz NOW

April 04, 2007 3:49 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...yeah it definitely sux.But oh well

@ southerngal...I have no idea. I always like the feeling of initially getting to know someone and I like the dates at the beginning. Then when they start to get comfortable I loose interest. I know that sounds crazy. But it really takes a lot of effort to hold my attention.

@ nexgirl...I have been trying to get that house together for 5 years. Everytime I fix one thing something else goes wtong. I give up!

@ brothabuck... I will take it slow, but I know I'm still going to get bored.

@ Diamonds...my phone is not broke and I did not hear it ring!

April 04, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Nigga, first lets start with the jacked up house part. WE gotta get u a real plumber, u notice that when u let family or friends close to u fix something it breaks again. Thats because they dont fix it, they postpone the breaking for a later time. Nomore JIMRAYE, sorry nothing against him. Get the yellowpages and get busy. OK and Nigga again, why havent I heard anything about this dude. I know everything except this, you holding out now. But thats ok, you'll fill me in later. U have to get out of that getting bored phase. U get bored because u wanna get bored or expect to get bored. Look and try to expect something new. Maybe to avoid the boredness coming, why dont u do different things from the ones that bored u before. Stop,Look,Listen, and Let someone Love U. U cant stay the same, u gotta give sometimes. U too good a person too not have someone there for u. Change, change, change!!!! Life to short to spend it alone. Come one now. We attached at the hip, one cant be happy without the other being happy. So get on the ball. Love Ya.

April 05, 2007 12:19 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ silkysmooth...You think you so dam grown!
I love you so much!!!! :-)

April 05, 2007 12:39 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

You have to take your time.

Time
Time
Time

Think of this new relationship as an investment and make your moves carefully, taking time to take him all in.

April 05, 2007 2:03 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I feel what you're saying but I know me and no matter what I will still get bored and I will be looking for greener pastures. That's just the way I am. :-(

April 05, 2007 2:10 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

If that happens, it's going to awkward the next time you go after you leave the man for the next one. Ha.

April 05, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Can't wait to see how this turns out...

We are two of the same, I thought it was just me, who gets bored after being head over heels....

April 05, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on those slobbery kisses! That thing happens to me too, but usually it's more like 2 or 3 years.

April 07, 2007 4:30 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

AWW SNAP. brotha is a good kisser? all i gotta say is watch ya back cuz he might get ya open!

April 07, 2007 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home