ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Untitled

I do have a real post, but I will save it for tomorrow. Today I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my beloved mother. She would have been 50 years old today. That's so sad she has already been gone almost 5 whole years. I guess it's true what they say, "The good die young" She was the best of them. We all miss her so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Happy Birthday Mommatrina...

March 13, 2007 4:58 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Nuff respect and birthday wishes to Mom...

March 13, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

Happy birthday Mommatrina..

March 14, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

wow.
I know the feelings...
keep looking up.
luv u

March 20, 2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home