ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just babbling

I spent about $200.00 yesterday. I want my money back. I did buy a shirt that has completed me. No, I'm serious. I have a pair of shoes that I have had FOREVER and I couldn't really find anything to wear with them because they are a funny color. I do have a pocketbook that matches them. I ordered it on-line. I was reading a magazine and I seen Paris Hilton with it and there was a website you could go to to get a knockoff. So I ordered the pocketbook and everytime I use it I get so many compliments on it. Now I have a shirt to go with the pocketbook that also goes with the shoes.

We went to the club last night. I was a little tipsy. Actually I was a lot tipsy. It felt like I was in the Matrix. AAHHHHH that is such a wonderful feeling! Everything just seems ok when you are feeling like that. Redman was there. He wasn't supposed to be there but I guess he was just out chillin'. My sister is so rude. She was like, "why is everybody going crazy over Redman? When was the last time he had an album drop?" I just fell out laughing. I wasn't worried about him. Because unless he was trying to buy a sistah a drink I didn't have no words for him. I'm not star struck like that anyway. They are regular people just like we are. But I do have a select few that they might have to get security to remove me from the premises if I come across them. But definitely not Redman. He was real cool though. He took pictures with everyone and was just chillin.
I remember another time we were in a different club and Lil Wayne just walked right past us like it wasn't nothing. Me and my sister looked at each other and was like, Naw that can't be who we thought it was. But it was his little ass. He was with only one other person. He didn't have a whole enterage or anything like that.

I am driving a rental car right now. Do you remember I told y'all that my car got hit. The driver's side door had a dent. It was a little more than a dent. It was a split. They claim it will take 3-4 days to fix it. I don't care because there is no money at all coming out of my pocket. The insurance company is paying for my car and the rental. They gave me a Pontiac Grand Prix. It's definitely a muscle car. It has a lot of power under the engine. I guess I like it. At first I didn't care for it but it has grown on me.

My daughter is beautiful. I don't just mean her looks. I'm just talking about her whole aura. Right now I am loving everything that she has going on. She had a science fair on Saturday. She called me at least 3 times to tell me how nervous she was and how she wanted to win. She didn't win but a friend of her's made 2nd place so she was excited that someone from her school won a place. There were a few different schools so she was happy that someone from her school won something. She has been focused on her basketball. They won their game on Sunday. It was actually the best game they have played. I was very proud of the whole team. I brought her a basketball so she can practice at the court around the corner from us. She is already looking into the next thing she will do when basketball is done. Her report card was also a lot better than what it has been. I still told her she could do better and she agreed with me. She even took it upon herself to pay for her trip on Friday with her own money. I thought that was very mature of her. I can see all that ass kicking I was doing is starting to finally pay off.

One more thing before I go. There is a bouncer at the club that I was talking to recently. We exchanged #s a while ago and we talk sparatically. I finally told him I was no longer interested because I can't figure out what game he is playing. I figure he must have a woman. When we talk it's not really about anything. When I see him at the club he always goes out of his way to speak and acknowledge me. But still there is nothing. So one day he called and left a message and I didn't call him back then when I seen him he asked me if I was mad and I told him I wasn't mad I just was no longer interested. He said ok and we kept it moving. But the problem is his smile is so dam cute I can't stand it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man I love going out and having a blast with the girls. That matrix feeling about once a month is always needed LOL

I'm not too star stuck either but if I saw Denzel someone might have to tackle me LOL

Glad the daughter is doing better, what you're saying to her is getting through :)

Bouncer huh hmmm they are always well sometimes rather yummy LOL

March 22, 2007 6:36 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

If I see Denzel it might definitely be a problem. But do you know his son? OMG!! He would have to get raped. hahaha

My baby is doing a lot better and I am so proud of her.

The bouncer doesn't even look like your typical bouncer but he is sooo yummy! hahaha

March 22, 2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

The last time my car was in the shop the insurance guys gave me a Pontiac Grand Prix too. It's either that or a Taurus & I'll take the Grand Prix even if it feels like I'm driving a boat.

Also, a cute smile can draw you in, but something interesting has to come out of the mouth with the smile to make things interesting. Ha.

March 23, 2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i miss u
u shoulda brought ur tail over here
yesterday...chick!

zen is gonna be a wonderful woman.
*thanx to u*

March 23, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I am not a shopper but I love completing an outfit!

Also happy your getting results from the kid.

March 23, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ 2 dollar...You are so right about something interesting coming out of the mouth. That has not happened yet.

@ diamonds...I was all over the place then I had to sleep because the job asked me to come in to work and you know I rarely pass up an opportunity for some overtime.

I'm glad you think my baby girl is going to grow up to be a wonderful woman.


@ ladynay..It's hard for me to believe you are not a shopper.
I am definitely proud of my baby right now.

March 23, 2007 11:37 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

okay, can I get an email about the site to get the knock off. lol

I am glad that you are noticing the change n your daughter.
I am not star struck either but Denzel and his son are rather nice.

March 25, 2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

damn ! i was scared, that red font is really RED, i thought u said u spent 200,000 $ i was like, jesus ! she bought a spaceship lol

Amen @ not being starstruck

Rental cars are evil, one of the reasons i changed cars a few years ago was because of a rental i have for 2 weeks and i just fell in love with it

There's always that time after kickin a kid's ass for a while when you hold your breath and you have no idea if the kid is gonna become a traumatized gangsta or start growing... it's great that your girl is showing positive signs !
congrats mama !

March 27, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger D_Scrilla said...

You might wanna give that Bounce Dude a Shot, He might beat that pussy up good for you, nothing ventured.....

March 28, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ deepthought...It is fashionflairs.com
They have some really cute pocketbooks.
A lot of people do not know Denzel's son and that is a shame because he is some eye candy...uuummm

@ soldier...If I had $200,000 laying around I would buy a spaceship..hahaha Or at least a private jet.
Everyone used to be so upset that I was so hard on my daughter but I knew it was necessary and it would pay off one day.

@ d scrilla...You know you are wrong! hahaha
Actually that is my plan but he keeps playing

March 28, 2007 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home