ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The bouncer, the "potential" new guy , the ex

Last night was my go out and get drunk night. I absolutely love $2.00 Tuesdays. I love paying $2.00 for a drink. By the time I leave there I'm ususally "to the left, to the left" hahaha
Anyway. It was almost 80 degrees yesterday so you know it was time to break out the shorts in the club. Not to short, but it was definitely time to show some leg. Dam near all the chicks in the club were dam near naked! Ladies please do not get upset about this BUT I see why so many men are out here cheating. First of all the way we out number them is ridiculous. Not to mention how we dress when we are in the club. Then factor in how some of them act once they get some liquor in their system. They start throwing themselves at any halfway descent man that walks by. Any weak man can easily give into temptation. I know that is horrible but that is the truth. What can I say, I deal in harsh realities.

Before I went in I seen the bouncer. OMG!! He is so cute. I don't mean pretty boy cute or even Dezel Washington sexy. He is more like Lorenze Tate (but much taller) in Love Jones. You know how he was just really cute. And it was something about him that you can't quite put your finger on. But as soon as he flashed that award winning smile you was ready to just melt. Or like Will Smith (same height) in Hitch. When he was failing miserably at trying to impress Eva but she just could not resist his charm.
Well that is how I feel about him. So as I was walking in I did speak to him and he spoke back and told me I was looking good. That made me blush.

On another note there is a guy that I used to see at the club all the time a few years ago. So I have been seeing him recently and last week I told him that I remember him and he is still looking sexy as ever. He smiled, said thank you and we kept it moving. Well last night he kept eyeballing me from across the room. Then he bumped me a couple of times..on purpose I might add. So I finally told him that if he kept it up I was going to rape him. He laughed and I looked him in the eye and without cracking a smile I told him I was dead serious. So we did exchanged #'s.

When I was leaving, the bouncer, I'll call him "E" was just staring at me as I was leaving. So I stopped and told him I had a bone to pick with him. I told him that I was sick of him acting like he wasn't interested then when he sees me at the club he is all in my face. He said he was leaving me alone because I told him I was not interested. So we went back and forth then he finally said he would call me.

BUT I had another dilemma I didn't think about until after I left. Earlier that day I droppped my phone in some water and it was not working. It would not ring and the screen is just blank. So when I got home I changed my message and it said that I dropped my phone in some water so it was messed up, and to call my house phone. I left the # because he doesn't have the house #. I also said that if you leave a message to also leave your #. Well, it worked because when I woke up later that afternoon. (Y'all know I'm not a day person). He called and left a message. He even called my house phone. He said he was really looking forward to hearing from me so I called him back. We talked about how we are going to fit seeing each other into his schedule. He works all the time. I like that. He said that he just wants to try to find some real time to spend with me and get to know me. He said that he didn't want to be the kind of guy that calls all the time. I told him that you have to start somewhere and he agreed. So now I feel like we are getting on the right track. We have tentative plans to see each other on Saturday. So I will keep you posted.
I'm not trying to rush anything but I can't wait to get him in bed! I know that is horrible. That's something a guy would say but that's how I feel.

One more thing before I go. I heard from my ex. He is getting out in 2-3 months. That means that he won't learn anything. He needs to really do some time in order to really get himself together. He asked me to come to his sentencing in 2 weeks. I told him I won't be there and please do not contact me when he gets home. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having him as a friend but he doesn't know where to draw the line between friend and girlfriend and I do not feel like dealing with the drama. Plus he already knows how it is with me once it gets nice outside. I'm not trying to be tied down. I want to be free to do whatever. So anyway I'll keep you posted on that also.

11 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

Thanks for your comment. I shall personally send you Summer! We are done with it ;)

Wow, you are frank in your blog. Very refreshing!

March 28, 2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I will be very grateful to recieve it.
Glad you enjoyed the frankness. hahaha

March 29, 2007 2:52 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Well looks like the spring is bringing you some goodies :-)

March 29, 2007 4:51 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Sis Trina! I know it's been a long time, but I'm bringing you greetings! You were honest to the bone in this post, girl.

I'm like you: if I had an ex getting out of jail, I'd have to say whoa, whoa, whoa, too, you know? I mean, people change when they go away and then come back, and the people they've left have changed, too. Things aint the same anymore, and then some people think you should just accept them back into your life. I'd show 'em some love, of course, but I can't be back in a relationship with them...

The Bouncer and the New Guy... girl, you doing it, aintcha! Aint shit wrong with having options and I say the more options to choose from, the better.

Hmmmph, it's all a woman's prerogative. Holla if you hear me.

March 29, 2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

you doig it. enjoy t.

March 29, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Gotta love that spring flirtatiousness (is that a word lol)..seems like all the cuties come out and you gotta keep a lock on your man cause folks will snatch him up LOL

Get him in bed huh I would have just taken him to the bathroom at the club LOL..sike let me stop :)

March 29, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Looks like you're getting an early start. An early spring fling, huh?

Good luck sis.

March 29, 2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

I always loved your blog because of how real you are.. not one to bite your tongue and that is what's up.

Keep those options open girl..and I'm feeling the Larenz Tate reference.. it was just something about him in Love Jones.

March 29, 2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Trina Was Good?

March 29, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Chance said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will definitely be back to yours.

Ohhhh I love "Leg" weather!

March 29, 2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Spring is in the air...

March 29, 2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home