ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, April 02, 2007

To club or not to club? That is the question

The weekend is over and I did absolutely positively nothing. I worked Friday night. Saturday morning when I got home it was all over. I washed my hair cleaned up my house then went to sleep. I didn't go out Saturday night. That's my other go out and get drunk night. But I didn't feel like doing anything. I'm sure my brother was there. (silkysmooth) Check him out to the left. He was saying that he was spending way too much money clubbing. I definitely feel his pain. Over the last 2 months I have spent so much money on clothes and clubbing. I like to drink when I go out so I make sure I have plenty money with me so I can do my thing. Then eventhough I always say I'm not going to by somehting new I always buy either some new jeans, a new shirt or some shoes. Or I have to get my nails done. Or I need a fresh pedicure.
Meanwhile back at the ranch my daggone house is falling apart. I know that is so trifling. I asked my daughter if she ever seen the movie "The money pit" She said no, so I told her welcome to it! She acts like I'm exaggerating but I'm not.

My tub was all messed up for a while. The water was draining very slow. Then it went from slow to almost not draining at all. So I called my daddy. Of course because he is the freakin' man he had a temporary solution. So he went to Home Depot, and got me some high power, real potent stuff to pour in the drain. So I proceded to use it with much caution. It had a million warning signs about how dangerous it could be if it comes in contact with you skin. If you even inhale the fumes. So I used it and I let it sit for hours before I tried to drain it. When I finally let the hot water run in the tub I was not impressed. Then I turned on the water in the sink and I heard all of this noise downstairs. Well the water was leaking thru the ceiling and onto the freakin' floor. So I had to put 2 buckets in the kitchen to catch the water because it is leaking in 2 different spots. I called my daddy and told him that stuff made it worst. He said that it must have been so strong and my pipes were weak so it ate thru my pipes. Thank God the guy that is fixing it is coming later on today. My daddy told me whatever he charges me to just pay it and he will reimburse me. ( I love that man)

Anyway I will be back at the club on Tuesday. Not just because I want to see the bouncer ;-). Seriously that's not the reason. I will just feel better about going out because the leak will be fixed and technically I'm not paying for it. So I will have a few extra dollars that I didn't plan on having because I had that money put aside to pay the plumber. Not to mention the fact that it will be a wonderful 75 degrees. So once again I will feel compelled to show some leg. Especially since he obviously likes it when I show some leg. I won't even go any further about him because although we talk everyday it is not going the way I really want it to. Not yet anyway. But I'm not sweating it because when I break him off some, I'm gonna have him looking for me in the daytime with a flashlight with the highbeams on!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

I am so laughing at you! You know you got house work to pay for and you going clubbing! LOL

Do you chicka! Buy your daddy something nice w/part of it though!

April 02, 2007 5:07 AM  
Blogger blkbutterfly said...

as soon as you said you let it sit for a few hours, i said uh oh. i know all about tub problems and doing little quick fixes from living in my grandparents' house, which is like 80 years old. anyway, it's good that you're able to get it fixed soon.

your subject line made me smile. i've been having the same thoughts lately. then again, i'm not too enamored w/ the club scene, so i usually say no and stay in the house.

April 02, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

tell me aobut house work.....the new thing that came to my attention is the roof. The last big rain storm we had let a water ring on my bedroom ceiling. great just great. 1 more thing to add to the list of repairs.

I c u already decided to break off the bouncer, lol. LMAO off at the flashlight phrase.

April 02, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I have seen the Money Pit, and houses are like that to one degree or another.

As for clubbing, you should definitely be accepting as many free drinks as possible as that is one sure way to save some cash.

April 03, 2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger D_Scrilla said...

LMAO!!! I love your Page baby.

April 03, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Keep it Cracken Trina, It's been a minute.

April 03, 2007 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 10, 2008 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home