ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My ski trip

Sunday night I returned from my ski trip. It took me a few days to blog about it because I had to recouperate first. It was nice but it wasn't really what I expected. We had fun, but there was some false advertisements about the trip. First of all we were suppsed to be going to the Poconos and we did not find out until we got on the bus that the trip had been rerouted to CONNECTICUT!! We were shocked. I already had to prepare myself for a 3 hour drive so imagine how I felt when I found out we were in for a 5 hour drive!! Oh well, what could we do then? Nothing. We were already packed up, on the bus and ready to roll out.

We got there about 10:30 pm. on Friday. We checked in chilled out for a while then went down stairs to get something to eat and get some drinks. They had a buffet open for us and the bar was open until 2:00am. After we ate and we mingled it was time to get ready for the PJ party. As you can imagine it was off the hook. Some chicks was dam near naked. They had a contest for the sexiest male and female slippers. Then a contest for sexiest male and female pajamas. Needless to say that was crazy. Some chicks just have no dam shame in there game. It wasn't like they were going to win anything but of course they were still bumping and grinding all over the floor with some lingerie on. One girl had on a jane of the jungle outfit with a wrap around. We should have known that underneath the wraparound was a matching thong. Of course she pulled it off and had to shake her ass all over the stage. What makes it so bad is she wasn't even the raunchiest of them all. One girl really took the cake. You could tell she made her living as a stripper. I'm not even going to lie, we was all in amazement. I guess if you are going to do it you better be good at it.

Anyhoo... we didn't come back to our room until 4:00am, and the party was still going strong. The next day we went bowling and skating. Bowling was fun but skating sucked! The music was horrible and there were way to many kids running around. I though they would have the place shut dowm and it would only be us there. That wasn't the case and it just sucked. We all wanted to leave early so we did. As soon as we got back we went right to the bar. The bar was open for 17 hours while we were there and we made sure we took full advantage of it. Even after the bar closed or before it opened up people were still making sure we had drinks because they brough their own liquor. They were out of control.
Later that night we got dressed and were ready to party again. There was a comedy show. I can't remeber what the comedians name was but he has been on Def Comedy Jam before. He was Hilarious! He almost gave me an asthma attack and I don't even have asthma. That night I was so drunk it was crazy. I didn't do anything crazy. I was just really feelin' it. Me and my sister went to our room early because we were done. It was still about 3:00am when we went upstairs. They actually partied until 6:00 am.

On Sunday we just kinda chilled out before we left. We sat by the indoor pool, and had some more drinks. They had karaoke and an early dinner and we left about 4:00 pm.
There was a group of guys that we met and we were kinda chillin' with them the whole weekend, so I made sure I said goodbye to them. I wasn't trying to exchange #'s with anyone I just wanted them to know that I had enjoyed their company while we were there.

When I got home I was sore from bowling and dehydrated from drinking so much. We went to Mc donalds to get something to eat. It felt so good to actually drink a regular drink. It was only the second soda I had the whole weekend. All I did was consume liquor all weekend. I was so tired I went to sleep and I was passed out all night. It was only about 10:00 when I fell asleep. I slept almost 12 hours uninterupted.

I needed that weekend away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

So did you drink anything? LOL

Sorry you didn't hit the Poconos but had a good time regardless.

February 27, 2007 5:25 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I am glad you had a good time.... WOW... So no skiing? lol...

February 27, 2007 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No skiing?

February 27, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ok im not the only one who noticed there was no skiing in this ski trip, lol.

Ummmm was this national black ski weekend or something????? I know other ppl who went on ski trips last weekend....

March 01, 2007 5:31 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i'm so sorry i been missing ur posts,
i still knopw everything tho..lol
luv u

March 20, 2007 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home