ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, February 16, 2007

THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE EX'S

So tell me why ex-boyfriends were coming out of the woodworks on Valentines day? It was like 7:00n in the morning and "D" was texting me. UUUGGGHH!! I text him back and asked him why does he bother to text me when he knows I don't like him. He told me I can't hold a grudge forever and it take less energy to dislike someone than it does to like them. I told him that I can hold a grudge forever and it doesn't really take that much energy to dislike someone. That shut him down. I can't stand for him to acknowledge me. I know that might sound petty but I just don't want to ever be bothered with him again.

Then all day long my other ex(the one with the stripper girlfriend) kept texting me all day long about absolutely nothing. I was thinking..where the hell is his woman? She must have been out somewhere shaking her ass. Don't get me wrong I actually don't mind talking to him. We have always been extremely cool over the last 5 years we have been broke up, but I can't stand when he wants to flirt and take trips down memory lane. Because I don't look at him in a romantical way anymore. But he obviously does not understand that. He even text me at 3:00 in the morning. WTF!! By then he should have been in between the sheets with his girl. But anyhoo....

The biggest shock was a different ex that text me. We had an intense love affair for 6 months before me and Boss decided we could not live without each other. Honestly that wasn't the only reason we broke up but that had a lot to do with it.
This guy was one of my daughter's "teachers". Not really he was the athletic instructor at the after school program my daughter went to. He was fine as wine and getting better with time. I say that because he was a few years older than me. Ok, he was 10 years older than me. He dam sure didn't look his age and women were always checking him out. He was built just like I like my men, 6'3", 290lbs, all muscle. He used to be a football player. He had a beautiful home, two cars a little status and a lot of issues.
Let me tell you one thing...I'm no dummy by far, so when I found out that his wife just picked up and left him I knew I would soon find out why she left. I figured if everything was as it appeared to be then there is no way she would have given up on their marriage. But I still had to find out for myself because I was extremely attracted to him, he treated me good and he already had a relationship with my daughter. That was a plus for me because the thought of introducing her to someone new was hard for me.
So as time went on I started to see the things I was not going to put up with. It wasn't that it was so bad but you have to remember I was already 3 years into my relationship with Boss and we just had an arguement one day and the next day I was calling this guy and getting something started with him. So I had already been thru the fussing and fighting with my man and I wasn't about to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. Maybe I was just making up excuses to get back with Boss. I don't know what it was but the day I decided I was really done with him I said some really, really mean and nasty things to him. I never thought he would speak to me again and I was cool with that. But since then he has contacted me a few times. But I was really surprised to hear from him on valentine's day. Then he went into the reminiscing stage. I was like "whatever". So he has been texting me since then. But for some strange reason I got 2 calls on my phone from blocked #'s. The first time I answered and the person hung up. The second time I missed the call but no one left a message.
Now, There are only 2 handfuls of people who have my cell #. And everyone who has it I have their # programmed in my phone. So it's never just a random # calling me. Everytime someone calls me there is a name attached to that #. So of course I am kinda suspicious about why all of a sudden there is someone playing on my phone. I know it all sounds juvenile, but I can just imagine that there is a woman somewhere lurking around in his phone and calling my # trying to find out who I am. If that is the case I wish she would just talk to me because I don't have a problem with letting her know that although she may have come across some text messages that may have implied that we were contemplating getting together, she really has nothing to worry about because I really planned on letting him know that I would rather keep things the way they are between us. I'm not interested at all in us trying to rekindle anything. I feel like that ship has sailed.

But I did run into another ex from all the way back in the day. OMG!! He has a show tomorrow and he gave me a flier and I plan on being there. I said before that I don't like to get back with an ex because that is for people who don't have any options, BUT he would definitely be the exception. I won't get into why he is the exception. Not right now, but if anything happens when I see him tomorrow I will definitely elaborate on him.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

There is always an exception to any rule. Hope things turn out the way you want them too. :-)

February 16, 2007 4:43 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Gotta love those pop ups LOL

February 16, 2007 6:38 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I hope you enjoy the show.

February 16, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Check me out sis...

February 16, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

If exes start crawling from the woodwork, V Day would be a good time to re-connect, milk them for gifts & dinners and then end things abruptly. Just a thought.

February 18, 2007 7:01 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...Yes I agree there is always an exception!

@ honey...Those pop ups make me nervous. hahaha

@ deepthough...I did miss the show
:-(. but I do have another plan.

@ silky... I'm on my way over there.

@2 dollar... The problem was everyone started calling me but no one showed up with gifts, but they know dinner and gifts would definitely be involved if we do try to rekindle something.

February 18, 2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

*sigh* you gotta love the exes! is it bad if i've managed to remain in contact with all of my boyfriends (except for one) since i was in highschool? hahahhahahahha

February 19, 2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I used to keep in touch with mine when I was younger. Now I find it easier to just let them be.

February 20, 2007 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home