ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, March 30, 2007

JUST READ IT!

I wasn't going to post anything so this will be very short.

This post was kinda inspired by Ladynay. She made mention of how we don't keep in touch with our friends the way we should. My question is do we let the people that we see everyday know how much we love and cherish them? I asked this because last night when I got to work I found out a little girl died just 2 hours before I got there. She was only 15 years old. It was a car accident and her 18 year old brother was driving. I instantly started to tear up. I called my daughter and immedietly told her I loved her. That wasn't unusual to her because I NEVER walk out of the house, or hang up the phone without telling her that I love her. I told her about the little girl and she said she would say a prayer for her family. I thought that was so sweet of her.

I had an incident with her about 2 years ago. She was missing. As soon as we realized she was not in school and no where to be found we immedietly called the police. It took no time at all for my whole family to be at my house waiting with me and walking around the neighboorhood with a picture of her. I remember I was absolutely freaked out and I kept saying to myself over and over "God forbid anthything to happen to my baby, but if it does she knows that I love her because I say it to her every single morning and every chance I get" I had everyone in the house in tears. But that was something that was getting me thru just knowing that she always knows that I love her to death.

So anyway...I just want everyone to not only get in touch with someone but let someone know you love them. You never know what may happen. I'm so sure that family never thought that when their children got into that car to go wherever they were going that one of them would come home and the other one would not make it back home ever again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Awwwww how sad. :-(

My kid is the only person I actually open my mouth tell on the regular that I love them. I am getting better with my fam and friends but for some reason it's kinda hard for it to come out most times, even when it's in my mind and heart to say it to them...

March 30, 2007 4:52 AM  
Blogger Chance said...

Very sad, Glad your situation turned out good.

It is nothing for me to tell anyone I love them. We were brought up being told we were loved so its as natural as saying hi to me.

Some people look at us a little a strange, because no matter how often we see each other--We hug and Say I love you.

I also tell my friends. Some find it hard. But its natural to me.

March 30, 2007 5:09 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

wow.

I tell my brothers and sisters I love them and even the nieces and nephews. I try to tell folks and sometimes it slips me. I am working on getting better at it.

March 30, 2007 6:51 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

It's easy to slide on this, and it's always good to remind yourself and pass it onto people that matter to you.

March 30, 2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

It's easy to slide on this, and it's always good to remind yourself and pass it onto people that matter to you.

March 30, 2007 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home