ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm just feeling like BLAH

I don't know what kind of mood I'm in right now. I'm at work and I can't pull myself together. I don't feel like working. I'm not really all that tired. I'm just feeling lazy and unproductive. My mind is all over the place. I'm still a little pissed at my daughter over some BS she pulled. Everytime she gets into that kind of trouble it is always with the same little girl. I'm so sick of them trying to be slick. That little girl needs her ass whipped but that's my opinion because y'all know I will beat the hell out of my child and not think twice about it. Even after they were busted she was just mouthing off. When my daughter gets into trouble she is quiet because she knows she is wrong. But this little girl always still has some smart shit to say because no matter what she is going to make it seem like whatever it was she did was justified. She was really pissing me off but that was for her mom to handle not me. I always tell my daughter that when it comes down to it I am not worried about her friends. She is my responsibility, not her friends. I can't discipline another child. I can just keep her and my daughter apart.

Anyway I don't want to talk about that......Honestly I don't know what the hell I want to talk about. There are so many things roaming thru my mind right now. Like the fact that I have to go in the morning to get an estimate on my car because someone hit it yesterday. It was parked in front of my house, but my street is still extremely slippery from all the thick ice that is still all over the street. I guess I can't really complain because whoever the guy was he called the police and sent them to my house. About 2:00pm I was awakened by the police banging on my door. He told me what happened. At first I was pissed. Then when I saw the damage it is not bad at all. It is still ugly and noticable. So I got the insurance info and I called my insurance company. So we'll see what happens from there.

Friday I went to see Norbitt. I only went because I promised my daughter I would take her. (that was at the beginning of the weekend before she got in trouble) It was such a stupid movie. Actually I thought it was a descent storyline but it just wasn't funny. My daughter and her friend also agreed. I had half a mind to go to the manager and ask for my dam money back. I know that would not have happened. I wish you could get a refund from a horible movie or get a free pass for the next movie you go see.

I can't wait until this weekend. I am going on a ski trip. Me my sister and 2 of her friends. I need this little get a way like you could not even imagine. Every year I always want to go on this ski trip and for some strange reason I never do. So I'm kinda looking forward to it. Also my sister's birthday is the 28th. So we will be celebrating. It includes 17 hours of open bar. That alone is something to look forward to. It should be really fun.

I'm ready to go the hell home. I'm hear physically but mentally I'm home in the bed.

For the first time today I was thinking about him. Y'all know who "him" is. (that sounds real illiterate) I kinda miss him. I can't tell anyone that because people want to misinterpret that to mean that I still love him and I want to be back with him. That could not be further from the truth. I just feel like one of my friends is missing. I mean in 5 years we were more than lovers we were very close friends. He was someone I could go out and have a few drinks with. Someone I could go to the movies with. Go dancing. Talk about folx. Go out to eat. Watch a movie.
I don't miss being in a realtionship. We have been broken up for periods of time before and just remained friends. Even if it was calling each other every other day just to shoot the shit about absolutely nothing. If I was at work and couldn't do something my daughter needed done I could call him. If she was hungry and I didn't feel like cooking he would bring her something to eat, or bring me something to eat. I miss gossiping with him.
I do still love the fact that I come home in the morning after work and no one is in my bed. I love that I can sleep peacefully at night without anyone trying to "get some" I love that I'm not watching the clock to make sure he is in the house at a descent time or watching it to make sure I'm coming in at a descent time. There are no arguments over money. No arguement over house work ex: the dishes not being done, the bedroom a mess etc... I love that it's just me my daughter and my dog.
I love how simple my life is right now. I just hate that he is locked up like a caged animal. But OH WELL, he made his bed he has to lay in it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Does the other girls mother know about her kid acting out?

Hopefully you can hang out with your "friend" after he gets out.

February 20, 2007 6:03 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

sorry you had to work on Monday.

and i guess nothing happened with the ex that gave you the flyer....or are you just not ready to discuss it.

February 20, 2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

(((hugs)))

February 20, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...She knows but she acts like it's really no big deal.

By the time my "friend" is home free I will be hanging out with a new "buddy" ;-)

@ someone...I didn't mind working on Monday
I didn't go to the show but I did e-mail him. I haven't heard anything back yet. If I do I will let you know
btw..why can't I get to your blog. Whenever I try I get this weird message. Can you send me your blog address. Thanx

@ deepthought...Thank you sweetie
((BIG HUGS)) right back at'cha

February 20, 2007 11:39 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

Yo its me. Ya daughter's friend is a little asshole, she always the one around when trouble goes down. An it seems like no one ever disciplines her. Maybe you should ban that friend until she learn how to act. Ya daughter is a good daughter, sometimes friends can influence the mind and you'll never even notice. Thats when the parents have to help out, ya know. I thought NORBIT had some humor to it, but honestly i "fuckin hated it". Eddie Murphy just trying to make money and I aint mad at him, But come on take comedy to the next level, he's just repeating his previous guidelines. Hey just like you know me, I know you. An i know you had to and have to think about the man. It aint like he was a man that came and went. He was apart of your home and your family, he just aint no how to clean up his act or listen to what he really needed to do. But you'll be fine.

February 22, 2007 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home