ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

My first meme

5 Things You May Not Know About Me.....

I see everyone is doing this meme so I decided to tag myself and do it also

1. When I was about 13 me and my crew had a dance group. I actually forgot what our name was because we couldn't really decide on one and we kept changing it. We used to practice for hours outside at my aunt's house. People from the neighborhood would actually sit outside and watch us practice. We performed at block parties, at parades and anywhere someone would let us dance. When we got to high school we won 1rst place in the talent show. We still have a big trophie. It is at my aunt's house. At first we were a little pissed that we only got one trophie but it didn't matter because we were just happy we won.

2. When I was pregnant with my daughter I cried everyday once I hit 6 months and it became a reality that I was about to be a teen mom. My mom would have to bring food to my room and make me eat. I was just so depressed. On top of that it was one of the hottest summers ever and I had to go to summer school for gym. I assummed they would excuse me because I was pregnant but instead they made me walk the track for 45 minutes everyday.
I know you are thinking "How the hell did I have to go to summer school for gym" Well I just thought I was to cute to participate in gym. Actually I think I was just to dam lazy. So I looked at gym as recess. So needless to say I failed and they were not going to let me pass 11th grade because of gym.
So there I was pregnant, in the dead of summer, and I was miserable as hell.

3. I think I'm somewhat psychic. I know that sounds crazy. I am a little scared of my dreams because they always tell me a story of something that will happen. A lot of times I say things and no sooner than I speak the words from my lips it starts to happen. There have been way to many incidents that I have predicted what would happen and it really did. Don't laugh because it really is true.

4. When my mom passed I contemplated commiting suicide a few days after the funeral. I had it all planned out. I figured my daughter could just go live with her dad. I knew he would take good care of her so I wouldn't have to worry about her. My brothers and sister could go live with their dad or my grandmother would keep them. I didn't really care how it actually worked out, all I knew was that I wanted to be with my mother. When my man came to my house I told him that I wanted to be with my mom and that I loved him but I could not be here without her. He got mad and told me I was talking crazy and acting stupid. He told me he wasn' t going to stay with me since I was acting stupid. I simply said ok. He got as far as the front door then he came back and told me he would watch me all night if he had to. I finally fell asleep and everytime I woke up he was right there watching tv, smoking a cigarette, and keeping an eye on me. When I went to the bathroom he was right there in the hallway making sure I wasn't trying something stupid.
After that night I never thought of doing anything stupid like that. I was just so grief stricken at that time I couldn't even think straight.

5. Last but not least y'all don't know that I'm going to be a self made millionaire in about 7-10 more years. I know that's everyone's dream but i'm going to make it happen. If you refer back to #3 You will know that I am speaking my future into existence.

I could actually do 10 things you don't know about me but I don't want to give to much all at once. Maybe I'll do another 5 things at a later date.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

I am glad your man at the time was looking after you that night.

So Miss Cleo...am I gonna lose a million pounds before I go on vacation? (j/k)

February 12, 2007 5:21 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...I can predict that if you lost a million pounds we would not be able to find you! hahahaha

@ southern gal...Now that my daughter is here I know that is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
My man was definitely there for me when I needed him.
I think I might be able to give you some insight on some things. haha

February 13, 2007 12:24 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

number 4.... thats all I can say.

I am glad he was there.

Thank you for doing this meme.

February 13, 2007 7:21 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Glad he stopped you....Very very interesting...

February 13, 2007 7:23 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ummm first off, you didn't tag yo self....I tagged you (folds arms)

and 2ndly....

Will i ever find true love and what are his initials?

February 13, 2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jameil said...

your man is fabulous. i have some crazy ass dreams and i dream every single night. sometimes up to 5 dreams. i'm really glad i'm not at all psychic!! at least not thru dreams. hahahahaha.

February 13, 2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, I love your number 5. Gone, girl, get your million on!!!

Happy (late) New Year. I know. I should be ashamed of myself for being this late.

February 14, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

I read your profile and you sound a great deal like me.

I went through the depression state too after my mother passed. I was always under the opinion that if she died, I would too. That was about 12 years ago and here I am -- I miss her a lot and I am still on anti-depresants, but I intend to put that in God's hands because I want off of that stuff. Good post and I'm glad your man was there for you. God bless him.

February 14, 2007 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home