ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

Have you ever seen that movie? That's what's going on right now. It feels like we are entering another ice age. Tomorrow morning it will be 4-6 degrees outside. The wind chill factor will make it feel like -5 to -15 degrees. WTF!! I can not deal with that type of cold weather. It is going to be like this all week long. I can't wait until the spring comes.

One thing I am happy about is that I'm not still driving the same car I was driving last winter. There is no way it would have been able to make it through this cold weather. Having a newer, much better car gives me piece of mind when I'm faced with 0 degree temperatures.

Well there are other things I could be blogging about but I just wanted to share my concerns about the upcoming weather. If you don't hear from me by the middle of the week please be concerned because I could be somewere froze to death. But if I am froze, me and my child will be froze together because I plan on letting her stay home from school tomorrow because her school will probably be freezing. The heat is usually never working right. The principal actually warned them to dress warmer, because they anticipate it will be really cold in the school. All the money her dad pays for her to go to Catholic School and they can't provide enough heat. That pisses me off. I can't understand why I have to send my child out to school so she can be in there freezing for 7 hours. Then she will get sick because she is one of the sickliest kids I know. Then I have to take care of her. So, because my heat at home is working properly, I will be more than happy to keep her home tomorrow and just go up to the school to get any work she missed.

So until next time...please try to stay as warm as possible if you are also experiencing this arctic blast we are having.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Wow and I was complaining that we were gonna be in the 20's this week!

Bundle up!

February 05, 2007 5:12 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

Girl, stay warm. I actually wish I was in the cold cold weather

February 05, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

we are so HERE!!! i walked outside this am at 10(!!!) and it was -2, wind chill was -21. i quit!!!

February 05, 2007 3:54 PM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

lol I feel you girl. This weather is no joke, it was -1 this morning. My little brother has been out of school for the past 2 days and 2 days last week because of arctic chill. It doesn't help that Cleveland is off the water so the windchill is dumb cold.

Stay warm ma!

February 06, 2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

I guess I should be happy for this 20+ degrees we have here.....

February 06, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

it's the middle of the week, are you somewhere frozen to death? i don't mean to rub it in, but today in austin, texas we had a high of 73... sorry trina... :-/
~fallen angel

February 07, 2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Yes I am frozen!! :-\

February 08, 2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home