ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

YOU CAN KEEP THAT

I went to Red Lobster the other day with my sister. Before we left my ex-boyfriend called me and when I told him where I was going he asked me to come past his new place. He basically lives up the street from the restaurant and I was supposed to go over there weeks ago to see him. Our schedules were so conflicted that I never got a chance to go over there. Not only that but he has a girlfriend and they have been together a little over a year. So of course it had to be a day when he was able to get away from her for a while. Over the last couple of weeks we have been talking and flirting a little. We entertained the idea of a little hanky panky between us. That was unusual for me because I don't like backtracking with ex's. I only wanted to do it for all the wrong reasons. I don't like him being with his slut of a girlfriend. Yeah I called her a slut. No I don't know her but I know her kind. Let me explain....
My ex, let's call him Adam, is extremely attracted to raunchy chicks. What I mean by that is he is a good boy who likes bad girls. He likes pretty and wild girls. He wants the girl that everyone else wants. These are some of the same things that attracted him to me, and all the others before me. I remember one time he picked me up from my house and it was early and I was in chill mode. I had on some big sweat pants a scarf on my head and a tee-shirt, with a pair of flip-flops. We were on our way to his house and we seen one of his good friends that I had never met before. Well his friend came over to the car and they chit-chatted for a quick minute and we left. We went to his place and I took a shower and got dressed did my hair and make-up then we went back past his friends house. When his friend came outside he told me to get out of the car and he introduced him to me. I couldn't believe it. He didn't even think to introduce us when I was looking a hot mess. But as soon as I got myself together he made me get out of the car to meet this guy. I couldn't believe he did that. He always says he wasn't trying to be smart but I swear he was. H can't be seen with a girl that's not up to par

So anyhoo...I just went on a rant.....He said he doesn't know how many times he has come over her house and some dude was sitting on the couch chillin. She always tells him to stop trippin because that's just a friend of hers or that's just someone she smokes with or whatever. I don't know how many times I told him I was just cool with some dude and I was really screwing him. So it burns me up to hear that she says stuff like that. Oh, one more thing...did I mention she is a stripper. That's all she has done since high school and that's all she knows how to do. That really pisses me off!

So back to the other day. I went to see him and he was trying to get me to stay with him. I had my sister with me but he didn't care. He wanted me to let my sister take my car home and he would drop me of later at her house to get my car. I didn't really want to but I was thinking about it. Then I had to use the bathroom and that was it for me. This hussy had all her person items all over the freaking bathroom. On the side of the tub. All on the counter and under the sink. That was enough for me. I immedietly started to feel like I was invading another woman's space. I know it is his place but they are really together and it was evident. So after that little display I was ready to roll out. So me and my sister got ready to go. He was trying to hug and kiss and get me to stay but I wasn't having it. So I left. He was texting me and asking me to come back but like I said I wasn't all that enthused in the first place at the thought of us being together again in that way. So I told him that I didn't really feel comfortable there. I told him it felt like I was violating.

The whole point is that I guess I've grown. Back in the day I would have done it just for GP. Just because I know she really thinks that she got him wrapped around her finger and there is no way he would cheat because he really isn't that type of guy. I think he just wants to do it just to know that he cheated on her just like she cheated on him. I don't even want to be a pawn in that little game. It's not worth it. I also just feel like he deserves better. He knows he does but he just can't help but be attracted to that bad girl in her. Another thing that crosses my mind is...eventhough we would have safe sex of course, who wants to sleep with a guy who is sleeping with a stripper especially when he knows she has cheated on him? EEEWWWW. Who knows how many times she has cheated on him and if she has practiced safe sex. Like I said before I don't want to be a pawn in their little game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Whew, glad you didn't do it!

I hate that feeling you get when your chilin' in another womans yard. You feel all ackward and what not. You know darn well he don't use bath and body works or have 2 toothbrushes...

January 11, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...It was way more personal that just bath and body works. That's what really got to me.

@ southerngal...I feel good about being more mature instead of spiteful.

January 11, 2007 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You swallowed a big girl pill & did the right thing!

January 12, 2007 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW..so glad you didn't go there cause that would have been horrible....on top of that I've seen female strippers in action and ummm their stuff is a lil stretched out LOL....know what I mean...anywho who knows where's she's been and in turn what she's been dishing out to him...good job!!!

January 12, 2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you bailed. Truth be told I don't want to sleep with a man who is sleeping with ANYone else. Stripper of not.Let Ol' boy go. If and when he decides to stop chasing the DIAMONDS of the world. Talk to him then.

January 12, 2007 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you passed too!!
that was a mess just waiting to happen...you did the right thing.
:P

January 14, 2007 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home