ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In my neck of the woods

I'm focused man. I am the mutha freakin' woman. I finally finished painting my living room and it looks pretty good. Especially for someone who has never actually painted before or done any real home improvements. At least not all by myself. I usually just come along at the end of the project and finish it up. But this time I was a big girl all by myself. I primed, spackeled, sanded and painted. I was not even playing around. The other day me and Carla (you might remeber her from other posts) went to pick out curtains. I spent a litle over $100.00 on curtains and curtain rods for 3 windows. I still have to buy curtains for 2 more windows in the dining room but I will wail until I finish painting that room. Then I got my step mother's carpet cleaner from my sister. This morning I was going to clean the carpets in the living room and all the upstairs carpets, but the cleaner was acting up. Now I love my sister to death but if she broke it I will definitely let her and my dad know that it was jacked up when I got it from my sister. I am not going to be responsible for a broken carpet cleaner.

Anyhoo...The other day I got a text from someone and it said "I've been thinking about you lately, how are you?" I didn't know the number so I text back "Who the hell is this and do you have the right #?" He text back and it was "D" .UUUGGGHHH Why won't he just loose my freakin number? He tried to cause to much drama between me and my man and I have no respect for him, because that was some real whack ass bitch shit he was doing. But he still texts me every now and again just to see if I'm going to give in and talk to him. Plus he is used to always still being able to call old flames and be able to check them out. I'm not like that. Once we are over and done I don't see a need to backtrack. You don't have to keep fuckin someone you was with just because you used to be with them. That's how some people are. I'm like once it's done it's done. I hardly miss the people I see every dam day so I really don't miss someone I don't talk to anymore. There was another ex-boyfriend of mine that called me out of the clear blue sky one day. He called my job and Diamonds called me at home to tell me he was looking for me. I called him and I have no idea why I did. But we did talk and the conversation was painless. I guess I was so surprised he called because the things I said to him the last time we talked were horrendous. (did Ipell that right?). Personally I would have never ever spoken to me again. But I guess people just don't hold grudges the way I do. They should. Anyway. I'm not a backtrack kinda chick. That is for people who don't have options. That is for people who are not cute enough to just pick up someone sexier than the one you just left or at least as sexy. LOOSERS

Other than that there isn't to much else going on in my neck of the woods. What' going on in your woods?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

D is gonna keep on calling till he's back in. Like you said he is just waiting for you to break down.

You never sexed an old flame? Even if it was just for the sex?

November 30, 2006 2:43 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Guess people keep calling cause they trying to see if you've done better without them LOL..this guy I use to deal with calls me and each time he does he asks if I have company...umm why must you know LOL...

November 30, 2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

looks like we in the same boat.....

You go girl...i dont know if i have the courage to paint my own house, I did clean my carpets once....my back was so soar...

November 30, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

ladynay...I thought about it and I really don't remember sexing an old flame once it was over. I think about who has he been sleeping with since we have broke up and I get skeeved out. I know that sounds crazy because if that is the case then I should have been worried about who he slept with before me....I know I have issues :-)

@ honey-libra...I kinda hate when guys call and say are you busy or do you have company, because if I was busy or had company I would not have answered the daggone phone.

@ knowone...We are in the same boat. I can't believe I painted my house either. I just started and I couldn't stop. I'm so proud of myself. I cleaned my carpets once before and that was a bitch because I did the entire house top to bottom and Lawd knows I'm not looking forward to that again.

December 01, 2006 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home