ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tea Time

Right about now it is aprroximately 5:31am and I am at work having "tea time" with "N". We are sitting in the registrar's office. The lights are out. We have quiet and calming music playing. I'm about to make a little sign to put outside the window that says "Tea Time in effect, Please Do Not Disturb".
We have just perfected our tea. It is in a 20 ounce wawa cup. With 2 tea bags, and aproximately 16 sugar packets. I am dinking peach tea and it tastes great.
I just wanted to share my tea time experience because it is so relaxing. It is so ZEN!
Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

you to sweetie :-)

December 01, 2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

have a good weekend

December 02, 2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home