ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Before I get into this post I want to first address the "anonymous" comments from my last post. I know that whoever left the comments are people who usually read my blog. I don't get anon comments from outside people, so whoever it was can kiss my ass because you are a coward by not identifying yourself. You raise your kids the way you want to raise them, if you even have any kids, and I will raise mine the way I want to raise mine. I won't go any further because beyond what I just said I don't feel the need to explain any further. So with that said, let's move on, shall we.....

Remember a few posts ago I posted about "my men" at work. I mentioned how I don't really deal with to many women because it is always some dam drama. Well the other day just proved what I was talking about. I had a fall out with a girl that I work with. We were actually pretty cool with each other and she really is crazy and has some emotional problems but she is a really good person. Anyway when she got to work you could tell she was already in one of her moods. She is always cranky because she never really gets enough sleep during the day. There is no way you can work night shift if you are not getting proper sleep during the day. That shit will drive you crazy. So she had a freaked up attitude as soon as she walked in the door. I basically ignored her attitude all night long until about 6:00 am. She was going off on our supervisor about something and my suprvisor jokingly asked me to calm her down. I simply said I'm not paying her any attention because she is crazy. OMG! That really sent her over the freaking edge. She starts screaming about some other girl we work with and how she is lazy and does not want to do what she is supposed to do. She went on about how she gets stuck doing everything and blah, blah,blah. I lookd at her like she was crazy. I told her no one wants to hear her bitchin' about what she does because we all do what we are supposed to do. I told her she is the one that wants to do the extra shit that she is not supposed to worry about but she wants to act like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. So if she wants to do everything and act like she is in charge of something then I don't want to hear about how much work she does. So I walked away because I know how I get once I start going off. So as I was walking away she said something smart about some medicine her man had just gave me. He works in the pharmacy and I had asked him for some medicine for my daughter's allergies. So when I got downstairs I thought about what she said and I so nicely came back upstairs and I threw the medicine back at her and I told her she can have the medicine back because I don't want her or her man to think I owe them anything later and I also told her I don't want no freakin' hugs and kisses later. Because the last time we had a fall out the next day she came over to me and hugged and kissed me and apologized. She new she was wrong. By the time I was leaving 2 people asked me what happened because she called them and was crying about me cussing her out. That really pisses me off because I feel like you shouldn't dish it if you can't take it. Another thing is obviously she knew she was wrong if she feels the need to call certain people we work with so she can explain what happened or give her side of the story. That is so freakin' juvenile. What grade are we in? No one else needed to know what happened. It was bad enough it happened at the nurse's station and everyone from that floor was witness to the incident. I haven't spoken a word to anyone else about it because that's the type of dumb shit that will have supervisors all up in the business trying to find out what happened and make a big deal out of it. That was her 2nd strike with me and that's all you get is 2 strikes not 3.

Anyhoo, that's a perfect example of why I chill with the men at work. I don't have to worry about them PMSing or getting all emotional. I hate women that cry over every little thing. That is some week shit.

This is irrelevant to anything but me and "K" was not on speaking terms because he was withholding some vital information from me. I told him that I wouldn't speak to him until he told me what I wanted to know. That was a few months ago. He told me that he could hold out longer than me. HAHA... I definitely laughed at that because no one is more stubborn than I am. So last night he finally broke down he said he couldn't stand us not talking. So he told me what I wanted to know and now everything is cool with us. I always get my way becauseI am willing to push it to the limit! ;-)

Have a blessed weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Hear hear! Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Glad you got whatever info you wanted even if it took a few months to get it, lol

December 16, 2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

You can't call crazy people crazy because it will just send them over the edge and then they are like a tornado of sheer lunacy. Beware.

December 18, 2006 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so let me get this straight-your "friend" was having a bad day at work and you just gave her a hard time, cussed her out and told her she was crazy. WOW! I really need to stop messin' with your blogs!

December 19, 2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ anon..please do just that because I don't recall inviting you in the first place :-)

December 20, 2006 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, she is crazy and well...
someone needed to tell her.
but 2 dollar was right...lmbo.

miss u, talk to u soon

December 22, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

well damn......

tell that biotch to go suck her thumb and take a nap before addressing you

December 22, 2006 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo the boy is back in the building. Fuck those anonymous haters. Check out my page.

December 28, 2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Thats why I keep to myself at work. Exactly why.

January 01, 2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home