ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My epiphany about what I'm missing

I need some sex and the city friends. You know the kind of friends that are single and sexy. Free and fabulous. Ready to do whatever. I think that's what I'm missing. I used to have a whole crew. It was 6 of us. It was always at least 4 of us out at a time. Dam we used to have so much fun. The thing I really like was all of us were fly as hell in our own way. We were all different so you could basically take your pick. Whatever your type of woman was you could find it in our crew. It was like Baskin' Robbins. Thirty-wonderful flavors all rolled into 6 women. We are still cool with each other and some of them still really hang out together but they are into things that are just not my cup of tea anymore. I wouldn't mind it at all if we were all still going out together but I just thought that we would evolve into other things but apparently I was wrong. I'm looking for girlfriends who are as cute and superficial as I am. She needs to be able to be ready to go out within a 2-3 hour notice. I don't mean just to the club. I mean to a play. To a lounge. Just to a bar to have a couple of drinks. Just to go out and have dinner because none of us feel like cooking. As a matter of fact we should have a favorite spot that we frequent just to eat. Every sitcom you see always has a spot that everyone meets at. We should be able to meet up in the middle of the day and have lunch or go shopping for shoes. Take a weekend road trip or plan a cruise. Am I asking to much? Do I have way to much time on my hands? What is my problem?

I have basically set myself up for this type of lifestyle but I have no one to share it with. I'm feeling empty and unfulfilled. hahaha. This is the reason I only have one child, because I always knew just how much I valued my freedom. I looked at children as me wearing shackels. hahaha. I want to be able to get up get dressed and roll out the door. I can pretty much do that now that my child is older. Hell, even when she was a baby I had all the freedom in the world. It was nothing for her dad to keep her for an entire week. I was so lucky. I knew the second time around things probably would not have been as sweet so I couldn't chance having a triflent baby daddy. I also have a lot of freedom and flexibility as far as my job goes. I make my own schedule, so if I need to take time off I just don't schedule myself to work. I make pretty decent money and I always have a few dollars put up for a rainy day when I might want to play ;-) I am good and single right now but when I was with my man we gave each other the space we needed if we wanted to go do whatever. The bottom line is I can't find a few chicks that are compatible with me. I know they must be out there. I'm about to put out a personal add in the newspaper:
SBW seeking fun fabulous friends. Must be able to do some traveling. Must not have any babysitting issues with little ones. And finances need to somewhat be in order. If interested please contact me at _______________( fill in #)

How does that sound?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Good luck in your search! You have been really lucky to have a free go as you please life even with a baby.

December 03, 2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I hope you find the friends you're looking for. I've thought about doing the same thing but I don't think I have a particular type of friend that I like.

December 03, 2006 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ur pain on that. I use to have a crew and we use to hang like wet clothes but we grew apart.Good luck on ur search.

December 06, 2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

GIRL! I feel you!!!! Me & my girls are still fun & fab but the thing is that our schedules are soooo outta sync and we are leading SUCH different lives and some live in different states, so that it's hard for me too! I am married and a number of my sexy, fun friends are too. Now, married doesnt mean dead, but hell..... it's close ..ha ha! I mean, I will STILLLLLLLLL get my flirt on when out & about ( hey, it's just who I am....no harm...no foul...), but going out with my "girlz" is hard enough IN the city, much LESS trying to plan a freakin TRIP (which by the way is what I am DYING TO DO...go on a girlz trip to SOMEWHERE, flirt wit some strangers,have some drinks and soak up some relaxation!) but it's hard to do for THEM more so than me, so I feel ya!

Let me know if your ad works..I might need to place one too! LOL

December 08, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Girl, I'm glad someone is feelin' my pain!

December 08, 2006 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home