ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

More of the same BS with her!

Friday morning I got a phone call from my daughter's math teacher. She told me that my daughter got into trouble a few days ago in her class and she was sent home with a letter that I was supposed to sign before she returned to school. My daughter told her teacher that I signed it but she forgot it and left it at home. I told the teacher that I had no knowledge of the letter. She said that she was going to give her in-house suspension for the day because she lied to her. I apologized to her for not knowing about her getting into trouble. Needless to say I was extremely pissed off.
Later that afternoon when my daughter got home from school I asked her why did she lie to her teacher about the letter. Of course she had some dumb ass excuse about how she forgot about the letter and she left it in her desk at school. I so politely reminded her how much I absolutely despise when she flat out lies. I then punched her in the mouth. It wasn't that hard. She wasn't bleeding or anything like that. I just wanted her to feel it. I wasn't trying to really really hurt her. Then I sent her into her room. A few minutes later I remembered it was report card day. So I called her back into my room and asked her where was her report card. Of course I got the same response I always get, "I forgot I had it." WTF... I asked her did she have a child, or a mortgage, or a car note or bills that are due? I told her that all she has to concentrate on is school. I'm sick and tired of hearing that excuse "I forgot" Anyway she showed me her report card and needless to say it looked like TRASH! I told her that she just made my Christmas shopping a whole lot easier. I told her a while ago that her Christmas was only going to look as good as her report card. But then again that has always been the rule. So I called her dad and told him he better not buy her another thing. He agreed with me. He was kinda in the neigboorhood so he stopped by and talked to her. Then I told him to just take her with him. She was really pissed off then because she calls herself kinda cutting him off. She hasn't been over his house in about a month. She used to go every weekend, but she called herself being upset with him. But I made her go because I know I would have been going on and on all weekend about her report card. I didn't feel like wasting my breath and I also wanted to save her the aggravation of me making her feel bad all weekend. So I just wanted time to cool off because I am really sick and tired of her. I have been going thru this with her for the last 4 years with her school work. I have made a decision. Since I feel like I have done everything to try to help her there is one more thing that I thought about but I haven't done. I'm going to call the school and find out how to get in touch with the child study team and I'm going to have her tested to see if maybe she has a learning disability. I know it sounds a little extreme, but I need to know if there is something else wrong with her besides her being a social butterfly. Maybe she is not paying attention because she doesn't understand what's going on and she looses interest so she starts acting up in class. Maybe she is embarrassed because she honestly does not understand what's being taught. I neeed some answers and maybe getting her tested will give me a better perspective on what's going on with her.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

As a concerned parent you gotta do what you gotta do to get to the root of the problem.

December 11, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Thanx ladies. I was a little skeptical at first but I know it is the right thing to do. I mentioned it to her and she caught an attitude and she said there isn't anything wrong with her, but of course she doesn't know.

December 12, 2006 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

December 12, 2006 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

December 12, 2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should punch you in the mouth...

December 13, 2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punch you and not mean to do it hard... you believe she has a disability... after you punch her... maybe you have one too..go get tested...

December 14, 2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the person above me-it sounds by all your blogs that you are more interested in having a good time then being a parent. How much time do you spend with her? Maybe you are the reason she is having a hard time! You're upset she lied to you but if she knows what's going to happen to her of course she lies. She's a child. I know people who have gone to jail for punching children like this. You are the blame for her problems.

December 15, 2006 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u anon people...might have valid points...
at least, you're entitled to your opinion...but why post anonymously??
Trina doesn't post anonymously so that people like you can come at her...you don't even know her.
make yourself known or shut up.
trina, you should block anon comments.

December 22, 2006 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted anon because I would not want a confrontation about the fact that you punched your child? Imagine if she told the truth... she was gonna get it either way... get some help for her if you think she has a problem. Good luck.

December 27, 2006 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trina,

Now I can understand being frustrated with your child, but when you said that you punched her in the mouth, I kinda of gasped. I don't think that a good ass-whooping is a problem, but something like that can scar a child. Believe me, I know first hand. When my father did that to me, I threatened to kill him when I was 10 (D-con wasn't only for rats).

January 09, 2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home