ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What to expect in the new year

First let me start by saying Happy New Year to everyone. I hope so far things are looking positive for everyone. If you have made New Year Resolutions I hope you are able to accomplish all of them.

This is my first post in about 2 weeks and the first post of the new year. I have so much to say but nothing really at all. I didn't make any New Year Resolutions because when I thought about it I realized I'm still going to be the same ole Trina. That's exactly why the name of my blog is simply Trinabeingtrina. Because I'm just me all day and all night. I could say, "I'm going to stop being so much of a procrastinator" but honestly I'm still going to be the same person who takes forever to finally do something. I wait until the last minute for just about everything. I'm not usually on time for things. I'm always the last person ready. OH WELL , that's just me. I could also say, "I'm gong to stay out of everyone's business and I'm not going to act like I'm Dr. Phil" hahaha, yeah right. First of all in my defense. People have a tendancy to just come right out and tell me all of their business. I don't know what it is but they just look at me and feel comfortable enough to tell me whatever is on their minds. Everyone knows that all you have to say is, "this is between me and you". That one little phrase keeps my lips sealed and no matter how juicy the story is I will not devulge (did I spell that right) any information. I don't neccesarily need to be gossiping about everything I know I just like the pure satisfaction of knowing what everyone else don't know yet. I say "yet" because we all know that everything that is done in the dark has a way of making its way to the light. Now as far as me being "DR. Phil" That is because not only do I listen intently to the problem but I ALWAYS have some clever advise. What can I say, apparantly I am wise beyond my years always have been and always will be. I could also say that I'm going to stop being so dam mean and evil, once again I say haha. I have quite a mean streak. I am very aware of it but I'm not just flat out evil for no reason. I am actually sweet as Georgia Pie(don't ask where that expression came from). I am only evil when my buttons are pushed. I am very vendictive. I know that is not good but my mom used to be the only person who could calm my little ass right down but now that she is gone I have to practice more self control. But seriuosly for the most part I am very very pleasant :-)
I could also say that I will try to have a more meaningful relationship. A relationship that consists more of love than money. Lawd knows that would be a flat out lie. I initially am attracted to what I think you might be able to do for me. I know thay sound horrible but I feel like I can be that way because I work hard and I want someone who works hard also and can do things for me just like I can do for myself. I'm not a flat out golddigger who is looking for something unrealistic like a swiss bank account or a yacht, a five bedroom mansion on a hill, a Bentley, Maserati and Cadillac Escalade in the driveway. That's not what I'm talking about although Lawd knows I wish something like that would happen. I 'm just talking about someone who is willing to come home out of the clear blue sky and have a new gold bracelet just for GP. Or just pass off $100.00 and say, "baby go buy a pair of shoes". Someone who can pay for a little lobster, eventhough I don't eat lobster that often. The point is I want to know that if we go out and eat I don't have to watch what I order because he is counting every single penny. I'm not one of those girls who are happy with just having a man around. I need him to be worth something.

The only thing for sure that I know is that I will branch out and do other things besides my job. I want to expand my resume. I'm not really sure what direction I'm going to go in yet but I have a few things in mind. I won't share them rght now. Other than that what it comes down to is in the '07 I'm still going to be trinabeingtrina!

12 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

That's hot to resolve to be you! At least your being real! LOL

January 04, 2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

be you all day everyday and twice on sunday....

I to am a procrastinator and am nosey as hell.....

I've always had a need to know things, just for knowing them....I will keep a secret....I don't give advice though, I just listen...

January 04, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Thank you ladies, I'm so glad that you two understand where I'm coming from. I know my faults but they make me me!

January 04, 2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I think it's good to start the New Year out on an honest note (and I"m sure Dr. Phil would approve of that. Ha).

Good luck with it all as I feel pretty good about '07 - so far.

January 05, 2007 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you can only be you and no one else...either folks can deal with it or get to getting LOL

Happy New Year!!

January 05, 2007 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post makes me think of one simple phrase . . ."It is what it is," and I'm glad you acknowledge your faults and perfections and are able to embrace them as a part of being you.You ain't trynna makeup excuses or any changes to yourself. I guess if a lot more people recognize this fact, their lives would be much easier.

January 05, 2007 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the end of the day all you can be is yourself.Love it or leave it. People will appreciate you more for being you, no one wants a phony. I understand the Dr. Phil thing so much. I don't meddle, but if you bring it to me, I will have something to say. Thank you for stopping by. I'm always happy to see new readers.

January 05, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Trina being Trina. Excellent mantra!

January 06, 2007 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy NY, good luck in the NY!

January 08, 2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Atl_Mack said...

Trina what's good? There is nothing wrong with putting money in high priority when looking to enter a relationship with someone.... Who says you can't have a meaningful relationship with a baller significant other... If anything money will help the relationship more meaningful...U always talk about how good you look, you may want to send a picture and let me see what you look like... Keep Growing Trina and keep doing you...Happy New Year!

January 09, 2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ atl mack...I usually get negative comments from men when I start talking about I want someone with money. They must be the broke brothas so they get offended.

Did I actually say I looked good? I usually try to be a little more modest than that. haha Maybe I will send you a picture and let you be the judge ;-)

January 10, 2007 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u so much!

January 14, 2007 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home