ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MY MEN

I love men. But then again what straight women doesn't. There is nothing like being in the company of a man that makes you feel som-kinda-way. It doesn't always have to be a sexual way. As a matter of fact that's not even what I'm really talking about right now. I work with a bunch of women, but the few men that I work with are precious. For the most part I am sure that the women I work with would agree, but they look at some of them and think, "oh he is cute". But I have gotten to know some of them on a more personal level. Trust me it's all strictly platonic, but I have developed a certain type of love for them all.

"D" for instance has become my adoprted little brother. OMG! I can not even explain how I love this boy. He is a young buck. I didn't like him at all when I first met him. Now we are like 2 peas in a pod. At first we had to deal with speculation that we were romatically interested in each other. Once we straightened that out, everyone could see how close we had become. We talk to each other about everything! He reminds me so much of my little brother and since I miss the hell out of him I found the next best thing to him. I even had to deal with my man acting stupid over our relationship, but as time went on he could also see how I only looked at him as a little brother and that's all.

There is another young boy In love to death, "N". We are inseparable when we are at work together. We are so totally opposite each other. We can sit and talk for hours about how much we don't have in common :-) I know that sounds crazy but it is the truth. We sit around drinking tea together, listening to music, talking about people and just basically acting a fool. He is real weird about people being in his space and in his business, but everyone knows that he has no problem with me being in his space and in his business. The really funny thing is he is a youth pastor. Everyone thinks that he is so holier than thou and he is not really fun. That is so far from the truth. He is not judgemental and he knows how to have fun, but they don't know that because they haven't gotten close to him the way I have. And like I said we could not be more different so to see us walking around together is to funny.

"K" and I are secretly in love with each other. At least that's what other people think, including "D". That's not true at all but we definitely have much love for each other. He told me I know to much about "the game" to be a female. I told him, game recognize game. All the women lust after "K", and they think that because I'm the one who knows the most about him that there is definitely something going on with us. He told me that I just understand him and he really likes that.

The funny thing is that all of these men are cute but I don't see that I just see them. But all of them have secret admirers. Some women get upset and want to know how did I get so cool with them. I have no clue, all I know is that I love all of them and they treat me with the utmost respect. That's all I care about.

There is one more person I have to acknowledge. That is "T". The reason I have mad love for him is because one night a bunch of us went out to a bar and I got drunk as hell. That's because people were buying me drinks left and right and Lawd knows I can not turn down a free drink. Undercover Lush...that's another post.....Anyway "T" took care of me. We stayed at one of his friends house. He told me to get some sleep and he would take me back to my car in the morning. We slept together all night long and not once did he try to molest me. And everyone who knows him knows that he is a freakin' dog. He tries to holla at every woman in the freakin' hospital. But the best part is that he made sure that people at the job didn't try to talk and start any rumors about us. When guys would ask him what happened between us he made it very very clear that nothing happened and he was just looking out for me. I appreciated that so much because the people at my job are extremely nosy, including me. Something like that could have easily turned into an ugly rumor.

Now that Carla doesn't work here anymore and Diamonds is persuing other things so she does not work there that much, the men are all I have. There are a few girl's I'm cool with but we know how it can be drama with women. So I just stick with my men. I love them and they love me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

That's hot that you have such a cool relationship with your co-workers!

November 15, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I loved this post.

November 18, 2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww....
i'm.so.jealous.
lol

i like those guys too, and i'm glad that you have them to chill with.

u know "D" is my heart! but tell "N" to make room for one more @ tea time...at lease for the month of December. (lmbo)

luv u

November 19, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger uniquepressure said...

i am jealous, where is "c" in all these "Letters"????



-your future!

November 21, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm saving the best for last! ;-)

November 22, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home