ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving and the next day

Thanksgiving was great as usual. I feel sorry for people who are forced to eat only mediocrely good food. hahaha...Because my daddy must have put his draws in that food! Everything was so good. I also like how it wasn't overcrowded like it usually is. We have so much family that comes over but this year it was just the regulars. It was really nice. We cleaned up early and left kinda early. It was around 11:30pm but that is early for us. I had to get home to get a little rest for Black Friday shopping

I just got home and I must say I did good. I actually went out by myself. Usually I have a small enterage with me but this year everyone either had to work or had other things to do.But it was fine because I like shopping by myself. I got my 2 sisters out of the way. I'm not going to mention what I got just in case they read this. Then I went to the mall and started on my daughter. Most of the clothing stores had 50% off everything. I made out really good there. I am especially proud of myself because I did not spend any money on me. It was hard but I did it. It is especially hard because me and my daughter pretty much wear the same size.I wanted to buy two of everything I brought for her just in a different color. But I was able to restrain myself. Anyway I am on a quick intermission. I am now about to take my little sister to Wal-mart. I know it's late in the morning and we won't get the crazy sales that was going on, but nevertheless it is still Wal-mart and I'm sure we can find something to spend some money on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so mad we didn't get together...it was just too much going on and we couldn't synchronize schedules...oh well.
glad u enjoyed ur fav holiday!

November 24, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You and the kid wear the same size? I wish! LOL

Glad you made good on the sales. Walmart has some good sales that last the whole weekend so I'm sure yall will hit the jackpot on something.

November 25, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Happy belated birthday. I'm glad that you had a good Thanksgiving and got in on some of the Black Friday deals.

November 26, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ Ladynay...Yeah it's hard to believe I wear the same size as my 13 year old.

@ freaky...Thank you!

November 26, 2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home