ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, November 20, 2006

My birthday

This past weekend was my birthday weekend and it was really nice. I was basically with my sister the whole time. On Friday we went out to have a few drinks. She was trying to get me drunk because I always get her drunk on her birthday. Her and her friends paid for everything. Then on Saturday, which was really my birthday, we hung out all day. We were at the mall shopping and eating. Then we went home and got ready for the club. The club was actually nice. Once again they paid for all of my drinks.

Why did some little young boy try to talk to me. While we were sitting there chit-chatting I was thinking to myself that he was kinda cute but he looks kinda young. Sure enough when he told me his age I was blown away. He was only 22. What the hell am I going to do with a 22 year old when my man is 29 and I won't date anyone any younger than that. I gave him my phone number anywway.

After the club I called Diamonds and her and her brother met me at our favorite diner. She brought me some perfume. Glow by J-lo. I loved the smell of it. After we were done eating she had the waitress come over with the rest of the crew and they sang happy birthday to me with a piece of cake with a candle in it. That was the icing on the cake for my birthday. I was very satisfied how the whole day went.

Sunday me and my sister was back out shopping again. Then we went to our dad's house. He cooked us shrimp and crab legs, while we watched movies on demand. Sometimes I love going to his house. Actaully I always love going there except for when he is always complaining about us not coming over enough :-) Anyway while I was there the young boy callled me. He asked what I was doing because he wanted to know if I was interested in bowling. I though that was really cute. I declined his invitation because I was so comfortable at my daddy's house just chillin'. I wasn't really ready to leave. Plus I was helping my dad get ready for Thanksgiving. I may have mentioned this before but November is my favorite month because of all the November birthdays and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

So anyway I am so happy and blessed to be here to see another year. I never make a big deal out of my birthday but those around me always make it special.

5 Comments:

Blogger thee modern isis said...

That was nice.. I like when little things make my day special too.

Happy belated birthday chica.

and lol@ the young boy.. I think young ones are in style now or something.

November 21, 2006 5:49 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Happy b-day girl, glad you was happy with the way your weekend went down.

November 21, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ isis...Thanx for the birthday wishes...Are young boys really in style because if so I might give it a try ;-)

@ ladynay...Thank you, and yes I was very please with the way things went down.

November 21, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

happy belated b-day girlie. I am glad it was nice. Happy turkeyday

November 22, 2006 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw,
i'm so happy u enjoyed ur bday!!
so i couldn't be there all weekend...but i luv u!

November 24, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home