ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, November 10, 2006

I called myself taking a few days off work so I could paint. Yeah right! What was I thinking? Who was I foolin? My lazy ass put some primer on the walls and that is about it. And I only primed one of the rooms. But I'm supposed to be painting the living room and the dining room. So now the living room is all tore up and the dining room has the living room furniture in it. OH BOY!

Today is my daddy's birthday. We are going out to dinner. I can't wait. I love good food and good company. I have to work tonight but not until 11:00. I figure I will have enough time to get a nap after dinner and even if I don't it doesn't matter because I'm so used to being up all night anyway.

My man....excuse me....my ex-boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow. I mailed a card off to him. It's funny because last year he was in jail for his birthday and I remember mailing him out a card. It's kinda weird because how do you mail off a really funny happy birthday card to someone when you know they are having a horrible birthday because of where he is? That sux. He going was having a party for his birthday.

Anyway my birthday is next week and everyone at work keeps trying to figure out what day my birthday is on but I won't tell them because I'm not really into making a big deal out of it.

Anyway that's about all for now. I just wanted to babble a bit. I will keep you posted on what is going on with the painting project.

Have a good weekend !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry i didn't come over...
please let's make a date..like we did b4 for a paint party...
invite D.carter, and Teresa, and carla, and u know i'll come. that way u won't be all alone tryna do all that.

i can't believe them folx at work don't know ur birthday yet...lol
let them know and buy u a cake or foor or SOMETHING! :)

r u working on that day? i hope not...and what about jimray? or the one eyed guy...maybe they can b a bday gift???

miss u, i'll call u later

November 12, 2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Diggz said...

Any normal day I'd be down to Dutch Boy with you, but alas....I'm headin back to Columbus. Plus I have no clue how far Cam is from NYC. But have a happy (and warm...lol) B'day regardless...

PS - if done right blue painter's tape and primer can give any room that certain je ne sais quoi!!! Lol...

One.

November 12, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ free...You are fired!!hahaha

@diggz...NYC is not that far....Hell,if you are willing to help me paint I'll meet you half way :-)

@ southern gal...It's not anything extravagant. Just an eggshell white. I'm not really comfortable yet with going with any other color right now because I think I might change my furniture soon so I'm just playing it safe for now. But I will be painting my kitchen next and it will be yellow.

November 13, 2006 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home