ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

She Must Be Crazy

I'm sick of this hussy. First of all she came to my house last night about 9:45 pm. Her son was outside my house knocking on my door and calling my name. My daughter went to the door. Of course she said something to him about calling my name all loud like he was crazy. Then my daughter told me that my cousin was outside and she wanted me. I was like WTF. Don't that hussy know how freakin cold it was out there. Not only that but I had just woke up. I actually slept from 12:30 until 9:15. I know that is sickening but what can I say. Y'all know I work night shift so my sleep is all messed up. So anyway I finally rolled over and slipped on a pair of slippers and put on my coat and went outside to see what the hell she wanted. As I was walking to the car I was thinking "dam she bothers me more now that she has moved" I didn't see her this much when she lived 4 doors down from me.

I got in the back seat of the car and I was instantly disgusted. Why did she have some chick and some old geezer in the car. No, really he is a geezer. As a matter of fact this is the same guy she bought over to my house and told me that he would paint my house for me. I took one look at him and I knew his ass was not painting my dam house. After he left I asked her what the hell possesed her to bring somebody to my house with ONE dam eye. Yes he had one good eye. The other one was just roaming all over the place. Well, he was in the back of the car. She must have been trying to get him to do something for her. But the real reason why I was disgusted was because she had my aunt's (her mother) car. My aunt hates giving her the car because she never does what she is supposed to do. And she is always joy riding around. She doesn't know what it is like to have a descent car so she doesn't know how to act when she gets in one. Her and her husband have a beat up car that the stearing wheel doesn't really turn to the right. So because my aunt tries to act like she is mean but she really is a softie she gives her the car against her better judgement. I know she hates for "T" to have a million people in her car and everytime I see her she is picking up someone and riding them around. That really pisses me off because my aunt has a brand new 07 Camry and I know eventually "T" is going to start wearing it out because that is just how she is.

So she chit-chatted with me for a while and said she just wanted to see how I was doing and what was going on. What the hell did she think was going on? I mean she has only been gone off the block for 2 weeks. Did she think in that time frame I ran off, got married and had a baby? So then she hit me with the real reason why she came over. "Ummm, listen I'm gonna need a loan"
I just chuckled to myself. I just plain and simply said I don't have it right now.
What makes her think I'm going to give her a loan? I REFUSE to EVER let her borrow money UNTIL either her or her man decides to get a job. Why do people think that they can lay up and get goverment money AND your money. Oh HELL to- the- NO!

A few months ago she asked me if she could borrow $80.00 for her gas and electric bill. I told her she had to wait a few days. Eventhough I wasn't really sure I was going to give it to her I was giving it some thought. So a few days later she was at my house and me, her and my sister was talking. She had the audacity to say to me that her man don't even want her to work. But she said it with a hint of arrogance like they had it going the fuck on. I just kinda went off a little bit. I told her I like how everybody asking can they borrow money and complaining that they don't have this that and the other because they just can't afford it but nobody wants to work. I told her that they both act like they live in a house on a hill and got everything they want and need. I told her God blesses the child that has his own and in order to have what you want you have to work for it. Then I calmed down a bit and I said I don't want it to sound like I'm bitter because I work and I work hard but I can't understand why able-bodied people are laying around and won't go to work. Needless to say that whole thing basically went over top of her head because she went into something else. So I'm sure you can imagine that she didn't get $80.00 out of me. I don't care if it was for her electricity. She just would have been a in the dark and cold ass somebody. But she is resourceful so she got it from some other poor unsuspecting soul.

Not to mention my black ass is still trying to play catch up from Christmas. I don't have no dam money for anyone else. Who the hell I'm going to call when I'm broke as hell. I'll tell you one thing. There is no way I will go to a family member or a friend to borrow any money if I have a man laid up in my bed every night. When I'm with someone I feel like it is his job to provide what I'm missing. I don't care if he has to beg borrow or steal he needs to handle his business. Her husband has no shame with letting his wife beg the whole dam family and her friends for money. What type of shit is that. Not only that but right now I'm doing everything by myself. My man is on lock down so I don't have no time to worry about someone who has their man right there with them.
What can I say.....It's a cold cold world we live in.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First just wanted to say thanks for the shout on my "Date" Blog. Appreciate the input and got some questions on that lol. How do you let em know what u want and that you know what youre worth without comin across as cocky or conceited? Get back to me on that one. As for your blog.....I know that business all too well. Dealin wit a cousin now lol. he needed some money cause this was gon get cut off, that was gettin cut off etc. Long story short... i aint get my money back after 4 months but ole boy got a new Navigator!!!! So we just gon have to take this one to the court room and im gon let him know. This is business it aint personal. Glad somebody knew better! Be safe baby girl

January 20, 2007 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think it's a good idea not lending out the money. Especially if you need it yourself. Money lent to family and friends is sketchy business. And it's a harder pill to swallow when you've been working your butt off. If her electricity gets shut off, that's going to be her problem and she has to take care of it.

January 21, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ b free...Honestly no matter how subtle you are with your approach they will still probably look at you as a little cocky or maybe a tad bit conceited but that's ok. You have to just sit down and be very direct with them. EX: I always have a heart-to-heart right at the beginning. As soon as I see he is showing any real interest I tell him what kind of person I am.I even tell him that I am a bit much because I know that I am.
The point is I start off with raw honest and I let him know that I expect the same thing out of him. So at that point I am starting to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now if I see things are starting to look a little shaky, if something just doesn't seem quite right I call him on it immedietly. There is no need to beat around the bush because we are both grown. If I don't like what I see or hear and I don't feel like it is worth sticking around I will leave it alone. I feel like you always need to be ready to let someone know you will walk the hell out on them if they are not treating you the way you want to be treated.

@ Aisha...I honestly would not mind lending money out to someone who really needs it but I won't lend it to her because her and her man are lazy. I really can't deal with that because I work to hard.

January 21, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

ps..@ b free...I know your cousin done lost his mind to be owing you money but got a new Navigator!! If it is a substantial amount he would be seeing my black ass in court too!

January 21, 2007 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the mess?! I tell ya the things people say out they mouth..how you gonna say he don't want you to work like ya'll living with the Clintons or something and you asking for money boo get a job WOW...

January 23, 2007 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home