ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The chronicles...5 years ago

My cousin had just moved into a new place. I was in between places because I was in the process of trying to buy a house. I was also in the process of ending a relationship. He was THE sweetest guy in the world. But I had gotten to the point where I did not want him to touch me and I despised trying to have sex with him. The only thing that was keeping our relationship afloat was the fact that he was buying me everything and anything that I wanted. What can I say I'm materialistic and he knew it. Anyway one night I was at my cousin's house chillin' and I fell asleep on the couch. I remember my sister saying they were on their way to go fight some girls. That's how you knew my family would fit in with the ghetto neighbors because they were a mess also. So when I woke up about a hour later I went outside to see where everyone was. One of my cousins was still outside talking to the one of the guys who lived next door. Actually he didn't live there but it was his family. She introduced us and that was that. Two nights later I was over there and he struck up a conversation with me. So we made small talk. Then the next day I came over there on my lunch break and he said , "You must be looking for me". I just smiled at him because at first I didn't even know he was the same dude I had been talking to. He must have looked different in the daylight or I just never really paid him that much attention. So later that night he asked me if I had ever been to some club. I forgot the name of it. I told him I had heard of it but I never been there. He said that on Tuesday nights it was the spot to be. So that just happened to be the next day. He asked me if I wanted to go. He even told me to bring my girlfriends and everything would be on him. I though about it and it sounded good to me. So after work I started making phone calls to see who was going to come out with me and everyone said they had to work so they didn't really feel like clubbin'. But I was always ready to go out and have a good time eventhough I also had to be to work in the morning I didn't care I still wanted to go. So when I got to my cousin's house I asked him if we were still going. He said, "Give me twenty minutes and I'll be ready". Next thing I knew we were on our way 'over the blue' ( for those who do not live around here that means we were on our way over the bridge going to Philly). He started telling me that I seemed like such a nice and sweet girl. I told him that all men think that when they first meet me then eventually they can't stand me anymore. He said I can't imagine that. I told him that I was a handful and most men can not deal with me and my ways. I will never forget he looked me right in the eyes and said "The problem is they were not man enough for you, and I know me and I'm sure I won't have that problem". I just let it go because I know me and I knew he was just like all the rest of them.

We got to the club and things went differently than what I expected. I thought he was going to go his way and I was going to go my way. I wanted to see what the place was like and if it was jumpin' like he said it would be then the next week me and my girls would definitely be there. I was kinda surprised that he stayed right there with me the whole time but I didn't mind since he was paying for everything. We had some good conversation and he was funny as hell. I started thinking he was really cool because up until that point I hadn't really paid him that much attention.

We left about 2:00. We went straight home eventhough he had other things in mind. Of course I expected him to try something but he was very respectful and it turned out to be a good night. We sat in the car for a while and talked while nosy ass people from the block were trying to see what was going on with us. Especially since everyone knew he had a fiance. But I guess he was known for doing his thing.....And that is the story on how me and Boss first met and our first date. that was October 23rd 2001.

9 Comments:

Blogger deepnthought said...

Wow... I like.

October 17, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

The beginning of Boss...wow!

October 17, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

aw.. so THAT'S how it all started.

October 17, 2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 17, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Yeah this was the beginning of Boss. Or the beginning of a disaster :-)

October 17, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

That was a sweet story, Miss Trina.

Ahhh... the sweet beginnings of a love affair.

October 18, 2006 6:20 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

yeah, that was definitely sweet. you gonna continue with the chronicles?

October 18, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

And so it began.

I hope you were joking about the disaster part.

October 18, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ jojo...If only the beginning of the love affair could last the duration of the relationship

@nikki...Yeah I think I'll tell a little more. I'm sure you guys will find it kind of interesting.

@ freaky....No I wasn't really joking. We have had some disasters. Just stay tuned.

October 18, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home