ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sometimes I Wonder....

I have been reflecting back on a lot of different things lately. I keep wondering about this one guy in particular. For some reason a part of me keeps wondering what would have happened if I would have made a different choice.

We met about 7 years ago. I remember when me and my girlfriend walked in the club, we wasn't feelin the vibe up in there. It was Jamaican night and Lawd knows I can only stand that music but for so long. Anyway there was this guy there and what caught our attention was this crazy ass hat he had on. We were clowning him until....he started dancing. OMG!!I had never seen anything like that in my life. The way he moved his body was freakin' awesome. Every single woman in the place was mesmerized. I'm not even exaggerating! I looked at my girlfriend and said, "He is coming home with me". She said, "Well we must be sharing him".

When he left out of the club we followed him out. We were outside chillin' with the bouncers since we were regulars at the club and we knew all the staff, but it was our first time going on Reggae night. Anyway all of a sudden 2 black suburban trucks pulled up out of no where. The guys jumped out said a few words to the bouncers then they went back to the truck and out jumped Busta Rhymes. Once again I'm not even kiddin'. So I was a little star struck. I was saying out loud but talking to no one in particular that I needed a pen. So the guy with the funny hat was standing at the corner and he just pulled a pen out of his pocket and held it up. He never said a word. He was to smooth. I went over there and took it from him and I said thank you. Busta was only in there for about 15 or 20 minutes. When he came out I asked him if I could get an autograph. The bouncers said he wasn't signing any autographs. I asked if his dam fingers were broke? Of course they laughed at me and I didn't think the shit was funny at all. So once he played me the hell out I went to take the pen back to the dude. He asked me if I wanted his autograph and I said sure. Then he said do you want my number too or will the autograph be enough. I just smiled and melted. I told him I would definitely like his number. And just like I said when I was in the club...he was coming home with me. I only let him come to my house because my girlfriend said she would stay too. Eventhough that was usually the norm with us after we left the club.

We were together every night after that. The sex was off the chain. It was so dam wild it was just mind blowing. We used to just do different things and have a lot of fun. But I had also started seeing someone else and he was so freakin sweet. Eventually I left the wild dude alone for the more sensible guy. I don't really know why I left him alone. He went back to school but he always called me and still came to see me frequently. Eventhough I could tell he was feeling me I still decided to leave him alone.

Lately I have been thinking about him. Partly because he was on some tv show. I also heard that he is about to be in a Puff Daddy video. He always told me that he would be a star one day and I believed him. I know one day he will be recognized. That has nothing to do with why I'm kinda hoping I will run into him again. I just keep wondering, 'what if'.

5 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

it can happen...
if u want it to, but dood is gonna b somebody...he was right. lol

October 29, 2006 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, that was a sweet story. Do you have any kind of contact with him at all? Would you know how to get in contact with him if the opportunity arose?

October 30, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Mind blowin sex will make you always remember and think about a mutha fo...
Gettin chills up yo spine and shit...

November 01, 2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ free...I know he'e gonna blow up and Imma be right there with him.

@ jojo...If I really really tried I believe I could get in contact with him.

@ nika laqui...It definitely had a lot to do with the sex,but aside from that we really did have a lot of fun together.

November 01, 2006 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl all of us have a "what-if" person in our past...

November 03, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home