ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Can you believe this mess...What would you do?

So remember at the end of the last post I told you that there was more drama surrounding the incident from that night. Well I mentioned that the littl girl lost her cell phone. So when I was on the phone with her mom that night she was basically implying that someone from my family stole her child's cell phone. Of course I had to defend them. I let her that under no circumstances would any one of my peoples have done something like that. We didn't really argue about it but she stated her opinion and I gave her mine and that was that. I did ask my daughter to tell me again when was the last time she could remember seeing her cell phone. She told me the same exact story that her girlfriend had told her mother. So I did look for it one more time and I could not find it so I just let it go and chalked it up as a loss....About a week later my sister asked me out of the clear blue what kind of phone the little girl had. I told her it was a pink razor phone. Her mouth instantly dropped to the floor. She said that yesterday her boyfriend,(actually they were broken up but they were still real cool because he was having a hard time really letting go of the relationship) tried to sell her that phone for $50.00. He told her that one of his friends had it and now he was trying to sell it. I could not believe what I was hearing. She immedietly called him and asked him was that the little girl's phone. He tried to lie and say it wasn't but she knew it was. She started cussing him out. She called him everything but the child of God. I was in the background telling him he will never step foot in my house and he better not let me see his punk ass. Then he tried to switch it up and say that he found the phone outside in the street. She told him even if that was true that he knew we were looking for that phone and he should have said something about it. She told him to give it back and he said that he threw it away. She said why would you just throw it away if you tried to sell it to me for $50.00. Then he jumped on the defensive and said since we were accusing him of stealing then he ain't giving the dam phone back. My sister assured him that she will not be seeing him or dealing with him in any way. When she hung up the phone she kept apologizing to me. I told her that he is a grown ass man and she is not responsible for his actions. It is not like he is someone she just met. They have lived together a little over 2 years maybe 3 years. He is not a stranger to us by no means.

There are two things I can not tolerated especially from a grown ass man. One is being a liar or not being a man of your word. The other is stealing. How can he have the audacity to take something from one of my daughter's friends. What the hell was he thinking? Everytime I think about it it blows my mind. I have cousins in and out of my house all day long. My sisters come and go as they please. My daughter's friends are always there, and I never worry about anything being missing.

I told my sister that if she decides to be cool with him again I'm ok with that because that is her business but he is not allowed to step foot into my house. She assured me she is completely done with him. She had already broke up with him and put him out, but that was the last straw for her because she was only still dealing with him because he wouldn't just leave her alone. Now he is stalking her something terrible. He keeps calling my little brother and trying to hang out with him. It's a sad situation.

I felt so bad I wanted to tell the little girl's mom what really happened to her phone but my sister asked me not to because she is really embarrased about the whole situation and she said what's done is done. Then I don't want her to hold me responsible for it because it happened at my house. I know how I would feel if it had been my child's phone. That was a $350.00 phone. What would you do?

10 Comments:

Blogger deepnthought said...

WOW... I dont really know. Part of me would replace the phone just because she lost it at my house.Then again, I just dont know. This is a tough one. I so agree with you. I despise thieves and liars. Ecspecially grown men. UGH. I pray that this situation works out for you.

September 27, 2006 4:23 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

I would feel real guilty for 1. Because it's a little girl and the phone was lost at my house and for 2. Me knowing exactly what happened to the phone and playing along like I didn't.

Depending on if the phone was bought with or without a plan, the price could vary from $79.00-$350.00. Depending on who her service provider is, if she reports it lost then she might have to pay a deductible to receive a new phone. If you talk it out with the mother and find out how much the deductible is, offer her the money.

On your side, split that cost between you and your sister. Sounds like alot, but since your sister is persistant about not telling the truth for fear of embarrasment then it seems like an okay solution.

Whatever you decide, I hope it all works out for you and I agree with you on a man that is a liar and a theif.

September 27, 2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger shereejoi said...

I really wouldn't know what to do, but I would probably just call the girl's mother and tell her the whole truth, in actuallity you or your sister isn't the one to blame, it's not yaw fault that a grown ass man would steal a little girl phone and then lie about it like a dumb ass but whatever you decide to do please let us know what the outcome was and don't wait two weeks :-)

September 27, 2006 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would call the mother, explain what happen and offer to replace the phone since it was taken from your house. Then I would beat his azz if I saw him again and get my money's worth. ;-)

September 28, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

that.TOTALLY.sucks.

TOTALLY.

if ya sis can't let you tell it, then she should pay for the phone. someone gotta be held accountable for this and it shouldn't be you cuz that man ain't yours.

September 28, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn shame...."You ain't got to lie Craig"...lol..(Friday)...i hate liars too....that's crazy...

September 29, 2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Steal a little girls phone? Not much of a man, huh?

September 29, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Shady muthafuckas.....

October 01, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have no clue what I would do but I do agree with Nikki, between her and her ex they need to get that girl a phone or the money to get another one.

October 01, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

hey mama...
i'm back. :)
thanx for the prayers.

i wouln't tell the mom. (but maybe cause i know the situation a little more)

but maybe ya'll can get her another phone...even if it ain't the razor...i dunno.

or maybe just move on.

October 01, 2006 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home