ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Monday, October 02, 2006

She just doesn't respond the way she used to!

What can I say, I'm sure it happens to all of us at some point or another. It's going on 5 years and it has become a little routine. I just don't get aroused like I used to. My kitty-kat just does not respond to him the way it used to. I remember when we first moved in together I would be impatiently awaiting his arrival. I would already be in bed just waiting for him to come home and get into the shower. While he was showering I would be down stairs heating up his food that was always waiting for him in the microwave. I always made sure he came home to a hot meal. He would eat, spark a blunt, pop in a movie and we wouldn't even get a quarter of the way into the movies before it was on and poppin'. AHH...those were the days (as Archie Bunker would say).

Three days ago I had a heart to heart talk with him. I was very brutally honest. I let him know that I just do not desire him like that any more. I told him that while he is all over me groping and trying to molest me I am secretly cringing at the thought of us having sex. I explained to him that I have gone thru this with all of my men. I told him it's not him it's me. I also told him that I usually have a two year limit but he surprisingly lasted five years. Needless to say he was pissed off but he handled it a lot better than I expected. I also exlained to him that I know he deserves better than this because he is still young and of course he has a very healthy sex drive. I told him that it is not fair to him to be in this type of relationship especially when I know he craves affection. So we agreed that we would still be friends but we will go our separate ways because this is such a big problem and it has been going on for a while now.

Later that night when I got to work he called me and said that he had a chance to really think about everything that I said and he came to the conclusion that he does not want to be with anyone else and this problem is not something that we can't work on. He said he was willing to give me some space so I won't feel uncomfortable. He told me that he wants everything to remain the way it is because at this point he can't see himself trying to start all over with another woman.

I thought that was very mature of him. He has definitely come a long way. Knowing him the way that I know him it could have definitely been a different response. He is always quick to jump on the defensive and go on this rant about how he can have any chick out here that he wants and he doesn't have to put up with this shit and blah-blah-blah.

The other night we went bar hopping together. Usually I am very unaware of other guys. For some strange reason that particular night I was aware of every guy that was staring me in my face. He noticed it also. I have to say that a sistah was lookin Hella good. I love switchin up my look and I did cut my hair a few days ago and it is kinda short and it must be really complimenting me because everyone who takes notice really likes it a lot. Anyway my point is why was I noticing everyone who was noticing me? Especially since I was with my man. I know me and I hate to say it but I'm starting to get that itch and I might have to scratch it. I said that the kitty kat is not really responding to him, but that don't mean it won't respond to someone else.

8 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, that man loves you, Trina. He said he's willing to work on whatever it is that's got your relationship on a downturn. Think about that before you scratch that fass ass itch of yours, LOL! You don't know the number of women out there in the world who are constantly on the search for a loving man whos even half as good as yours.

And if it's romance and spark you lack, well, you know how to get that back. Did it hurt or disappoint him to see you looking at other people, and to see other people checking you out?

October 02, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger shereejoi said...

Damn that's kind of deep, I would try to work on it a liilte bit more before you go get that itch scratch, so far yaw lasted 5 years don't mess it up girl.

October 02, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

Man, work on it with the dude...he is trying to hang in there...get that kitty kat right...maybe you should talk to someone about it...I would just hate to see you loose a good man.

October 02, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

Is he really a good man? Is e worth working out? Girl, only you know what you are willing to make work or not. Ask yourself stuff before you go scratching any itches and what not.

October 02, 2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ jojo...I know he loves me and yes I know how to get the romance back but I don't have the motivation.

@ dee...If I did do something I would defintely be careful.

@ shereejol...I'm trying to work on it but it is starting to wear thin

@ that girl...I though about talking to someone.

@ deepnthought...I ask myself all the time is he worth it. I'm still tryin to figure that out.

October 03, 2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Wow! I wish I knew what would motivate you to find that spark with ole boy is.

Maybe some time apart my do it, as trite as the saying is "absence makes the heart grow fonder"

That's not saying to go out and sleep with an entire football team...just spend some time away.

October 03, 2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

If you're not or can't be motivated to reignite the spark in your relationship then maybe you already have your answer.

Take some time away from your man (and don't scratch that itch while you're doing this) and do some thinking. Does the time apart make you want to work on the relationship more or less? Passion is cool but no matter who you're with eventually it's going to diminish and then die altogether. New relationships are full of passion and excitement, older long term relationships are comfortable, warm & fuzzy, but not chock full of hormones and passion so much.

You want what you want and need what you need. Only you know what that is. You owe it to yourself and him to think long and hard before buying into the fickle glances of an attractive stranger and scratching that itch.

October 03, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

hahaha....
i just have to laugh at this. u r so silly.
boss is a solja...lol

i can't wait to see ur hair.

talk to u soon
chan

October 05, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home