ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

She keeps on acting up!!

I'm too pissed off to do a real post, but I feel the need to vent a little. My daughter did some real stupid shit last night. All I can say is thank God I was at work because I would have killed her. My sister almost tapped that ass, and that is very unusual because my sister never yells at my daughter. She is always on her side when I am going off on her. She is always the one giving her the benefit of the doubt. So you know she really must have did some crazy shit. I just stayed at work and let my cousins and my sister handle it. Then I called her dad and told him to come get her little hot ass when he got off work. He sent his wife to get her. I'm really disappointed in her because today is her birthday and I had plans for her. She had no idea what it was, and she was just so excited. So now my dilemma is whether or not to still go ahead with my plans. Right before this happened my sister had just left my house because she wanted to give her her gift early. She brought her a pair of Coach sneakers. She took her sneakers back and she said she is keeping them. We all happen to wear the same size shoe. Anyway I am mad because my gift is non-refundable. So I could go and just loose out on the money that I put out for her. I feel bad because Carla would be loosing out on the money she put out for her god-daughter, which is the little girl she got into troublte with. I have decided to separate them because everytime my child gets into trouble it is always with this girl. I don't want it to start to cause a problem between me and my girl, because believe it or not it could. Well I gotta go and make a decision on whether or not to let this hot ass little girl still enjoy her birthday or not. This would be the very first time in 13 years that I didn't do anything for her birthday. I'm really torn. I'm really so hurt. Why does this little girl make shit so much harder than what it has to be? I keep trying to tell her that she is not the fuck grown!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Damn, I'm sorry she's messing up on you. Wish I had something helpful to add but I don't think I do. At the end of the day you still love her so still do something for her birthday even if it's just cake and ice cream. If you had bought her shoes or clothes or something like that I'd say keep them until she earned them back but I believed you already blogged about your plans for her B-day right? It would be shame to waste the money you spent so if you do decide not to go then I hope someone else can make use of your plans.

September 09, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger shereejoi said...

I hope things get better but she is at those teenage years so I kind of feel for you. I will still go along with the plans don't waste your money but I would still get with her so she doesn't think shit is alright and she can keep doing whatever she did or something else.

September 09, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

well i have an idea what u did...and i think u did the right thing.
but i agree with sheree, u just have to let her KNOW u ain't playin wit her.

talk to u soon.

September 10, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

What the heck did she do? Yeah, i agree with the others let her have her birthday stuff and then punish her little ass after that.

September 10, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Well, Miss Trina, she is a teenager and teenagers are doing mischievous stuff these days. If the thing your daughter did was not that bad, then maybe you can let her have her Bday celebration and gifts but with a stern warning, too. If what she did was extremely egregious, then I say teach her lesson that her disobedience to you will not be tolerated. I hope you don't mind me sharing that with you.

September 11, 2006 7:50 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ freaky...That was helpful, because I was thinking that I should punish her eventhough it was her birthday, but you're right I still had to do something for her.

@ shereejol..She is definitely approaching those teenage years and she is showing me that it is going to be rough.

@ b n free...I did do that and I don't know if it was the right thing but I went along with it anyway.

@ that girl...She had some little boys in my house and my cousins that live down the street caught her.

@jojo...I know she is going to try sneaky shit but she knows I'm going to tap that ass when she does because she knows I do not play with her. I guess she is just flat out trying to be rebelious.

And for the record, no I do not mind you sharing some parenting advice with me. It is absolutely appreciated.

@ southerngal...What she did was extremely sneaky and yes her and the other girl are done being friends until they are grown and I no longer have a say so in who she keeps company with.

September 11, 2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You gotta post what she did and what you ended up doing...

September 13, 2006 5:02 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Ah, been there, done that. Hang in there. It will get better. Youll have to wait about ten years though.

September 17, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home