ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, September 22, 2006

This Is What Happened

The last time I left there was some drama going on with my child. That was two weeks ago. I'm sorry it took me so long to update what happened. I think it really took me this long to get over it. And on top of that there is the usual drama with my man. Well to just give a quick briefing on what happened, my daughter and her girlfriend were staying at my house for the night. My sister called me and told me she was on her way to my house because my cousins who live 4 doors down from me, called my sister and told her that they caught four little boys coming out of my house. So because I was at work they called my sister, and my man. If I would have left work I swear I would have killed her. I was really hurt because like I had mentioned in the last post it was the night before her birthday and I was torn whether or not to still go along with my birthday plans. So when I got off work I went home and just went right to sleep. She wasn't there because I called her dad to come pick her up. I woke up about 12:00 pm and decided I was still going ahead with my plans. So I called her and told her to get dressed and I would be there to get her. My sister called out of work and went with us and the tension between her and my daughter was so thick. My sister was so mad at her she didn't want to speak to her or even look at her. I know my daughter felt so bad. She idolizes my sister and my sister never yells at her and she is always on her side when I am ready to beat her down. My sister is the reason I try to be more conscious of how hard I am on my daughter. But that day she was so disappointed in my daughter she didn't know what to do with herself.

Anyway we went to Atlantic City to the car show. My daughter absolutely loved it. I didn't know she would love it that much. We seen Busta Rhymes which I wasn't impressed because I can't stand him ever since I tried to get his autograph and he would not even turn around and acknowledge me. And no it wasn't like it was a crowd. No one was there because everyone was still in the club. I was standing about 5 feet away from him. The only thing standing between me and him was his 7 foot bodyguards. I'm not kiddin' they were big as hell. Anyway I just went on into something that happened a long time ago. But since then I don't give a dam about Busta, but he was there with a small entourage. Ghostface Killa was there, and Fat Joe, and Flava-Flaaav. I was determined that I was going to get Flava's autograph for my daughter because she watches that stupid ass show faithfully. But we brought a disposable camera there so then we were determined to get a picture. She was so freakin happy to get a picture with Flava. We met his famliy. His son was there and his sister and his nephew. Just in case you want to know, Yes he is actually that dam ugly in person! He even had the nerve to have on that stupid ass crown and one of his big ass clocks. He is outside of his mind! But he was cool as hell. He even told my daughter happy birthday. She really had a good day. I was happy that she enjoyed it but I was still so pissed off with her. When we left she thanked me profusely. Speaking of when we left....There were a bunch of guys on motorcycles and they were weaving in and out of traffic doing about 160 mph on the shoulder of the road. So this cop starts chasing them and I instantly said a little prayer that no one would get hurt. So as we are driving down a little further and I see the cop car is pulled over and me and my sister both said we hope no one got hurt. As we got closer we could see that there was no accident but he had managed to stop one of them. So as we are driving by traffic was a little slow so we got a chance to be nosy. He had a guy handcuffed and standing behind the cop car and you could tell he was talking shit to him. I got a chance to see this guy and DAYYUM!! He looked so dam good I almost crashed my freakin' car. I wanted to pull over and ask the officer if I could assume responsibility for the prisoner. He was the right height, perfect dark complexion, nice build, 5'oclok shadow, sexy ass lips, haircut was tight as hell and to top it off, slightly bowlegged. He had thug and sex appeal. That's the kind of brotha I'm looking for in the daytime with a flashlight with the high beams on!

Sorry for that little rant but he was definitely worth mentioning. Anyway...now you guys are caught up on what happened. I'll post later about my drama with my man. I don't have the freakin' energy right now to go into it. There was also more drama surrounding the incident with my daughter and the little girl. She lost her cell phone and there was some bullshit behind that, but I'll fill you guys in later.

8 Comments:

Blogger shereejoi said...

Please don't wait two weeks to do it :-)

September 22, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I won't :-)

September 23, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

I am always in awe of single mothers. You guys are awesome. I would not have been able to handle that situation. I echo shereejoi, please dont wait two weeks.

September 23, 2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger djn said...

Hang in there Trina... I did the single mom thing for a while -- it's no picnic. I'm pulling for you though!!

September 23, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Thug sex appeal...LOL!

September 23, 2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

Man, she is acting up....I know both sides though...I am only 23 now but I remember when I was 13...I snuck some guys into my parents house and got caught...my mom and dad were so upset with me and I cried and cried...just make sure she is informed about sex...as much as we do not want our children to have sex...the reality of it is that more and more of them are and the more knowledge that you arm her with...the better chance she will not make a mistake that she will spend a lifetime dealing with.

September 24, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Okay, yeah...I see why you're upset, Miss Trina. Little Missy committed some major violations with that one right there. Little nasty boys running out the house...

But she knows you and her aunt are quite displeased with her; she aint forgot.

Sounds like y'all had some fun on your trip and that's good. I like to hear about people having fun, LOL! I had a feeling Flav was really that ugly in real life. You can't fake an ugly like that with no Hollywood special effects... LOL!

Have a good one, girl.

September 25, 2006 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't kill her trina...But I can totally understand why you were angry.

September 28, 2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home