ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The weekend

Saturday when I got off of work at 7:oo am I went to get some DVD's because I knew I would not move the rest of the day. It was raining all day. All I did was eat. I have come to the conclusion that there is a fat woman living inside of me and she is dying to break free. That is the only thing that can explain why I can eat like I do and still be 138lbs. That's part of the reason I'm always crying broke because I live in the grocery store or when I go to Wal-mart I'm always picking up food and snacks because the shit is so dam cheap there. I feel the need to keep an abundant amount of food at my house. Me and my man (who I can't stand) just lay in bed and take turns going to get each other something to eat. I can see where his food goes. He is getting big. Everytime he goes somewhere somone is telling him that he is getting big but he looks good. I can't stand these groupie chicks who want to jump on the band wagon. I was one of the very first chicks who wasn't afraid to admit that I want me a big country-fed brotha. I want him to look like a brick wall. If you were to line up the last 4 or 5 guys I have been with they pretty much all look alike. Big and black. I want a guy with a nice belly. Not too big but a nice round belly that I can prop up and lay on while I'm watching T.V.

Sunday I went to the mall with my sister. That bitch (exscuse my french) is crazy. We absolutely positively HATE shopping with each other. Why the hell do we do it? She don't like not a dam thing that I like and I don't like not a dam thing that she likes. But the funny shit is when we get dressed and go out together we always compliment each other about how cute the other one looks. Eventhough chances are we were together when we brought our outfits and we hated what the other one brought but once we put it together we thought it was cute. I know that sounds crazy if you understood what I meant. Anyway she always gets mad at me because I have to procrastinate before I finally decide to buy something. I know it is annoying because I start getting on my own dam nerves. She said I work like a slave and she knows I have he money and I hardly just get up and go shopping for no reason so why not just treat myself without having to ponder the decision for a dam half an hour. She is so right. If I was buying something for my house I probably wouldn't think twice. Maybe I would think twice but not three or four times :-) I did buy some shoes and some jeans.

Monday we got up early to go to the nail salon. My nails were jacked up. Once again I have to say that I work to hard for my nails to look like they were looking. We had a crab party. Do you know how many crabs are in a freakin' bushel? Well it really seemed like a lot to me because I don't eat crabs, but I went half with my sister anyway because it was something to do. I was going to barbeque but I didn't get my yard cleaned and it was all wet and nasty so I didn't bother with it. The crab party was nice and we did throw some stuff on the grill for the people that do not eat crabs.

I was listening to Lyfe's c.d. #5 made me feel some type of way. It basically describes my relationship with my man right now. We are so sick of each other but we are still holding on. We don't know why, but we are.

Yesterday this idiot (my man) hurt his leg. He tripped over something. He said it was like a piece of barb wire (only in the projects where there are a million kids playing that can easily get hurt will you find something like barb wire laying in the middle of the sidewalk). He called me and asked me to come home because there was a chunk of his leg missing. (that is how he described it) So I immedietely went home to check on him and of course it was not as bad as he described it. He could use a few butterfly stitches but he will live and his leg is in tact not in pieces. Anyway I did patch him up with a first aide kit. Those things are quite handy. So now he is limping around with a bum leg. The funny thing is we were barely speaking when this happened but of course his black ass came running right to me when it happened. His sister can't take the sight of blood so she just dropped his ass off. He was just standing outside looking stupid when I pulled up with all this blood running down the back of his leg on his socks and into his sneakers. I swear if it ain't one thing it's another with that boy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

What an interesting relationship.

September 06, 2006 5:45 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Miss Trina! How are you? Sorry I'm coming back to you late, but... here I am. Girl, your story made me laugh; aren't men such babies when it comes to getting injured!? LOL!

You didn't miss out on anything yesterday. It's just that I spoke my honest opinion on a friend's blog about a subject, and THE WHOLE WORLD tore me apart. The deal was that my friend was blogging that his girl lets him visits strip joints and pass out money to strippers, and when I said that I thought that shit wasn't right, girl looka here... and it was mostly females up in there talking about they feel confident to let their men blah, blah, blah, and then one girl in particular started the name calling and they all blamed it on me. Oh well... but I did apologize to my friend for my honest opinion...

September 06, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger shereejoi said...

Right yaw do have an interesting relationship but anyways I'm just like you when it comes to shopping (LOL) I will find a reason not to like something so I won't buy it I'm just retarted like that.

September 06, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ ladynay...you don't know the half of it!

@ jojo...thanx for filling me in. I was feeling quite lost. Anyway you were right for expressing what you really felt. I always tell people that if I am expressing my opinion about something and you get all upset about it then that must mean that what I'm saying applies to you. People don't like when you speak the truth and call them out.

Keep doing your thang girl and if they don't like it the hell with 'em!

@ sheerejol...why do we do that? It is so retarted! hahaha

September 07, 2006 12:48 AM  
Blogger That Girl said...

I love crabs! Yum. Y'all need to stop tripping with the shopping trips..

September 07, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home