ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hate the beginning of the month

Today is Friday. It's the beginning of the weekend and it is the first of the month. I got paid yesterday and I hate going out of the house to do anything or take care of business because the welfare recipients are always all over the place like freakin' roaches. I hate to sound mean but DAYUM!! I need to get a few things from the supermarket but if I do not go early in the morning it will be mobbed. I need to go to the stores to pick up a birthday gift for one of my friends and also a bridal shower gift for another one of my friends. Can you even picture what Wal-mart, Target or the mall is going to look like. Especially for the fact that it is the beginning of September and people are going to be out buying school clothes and school supplies. Don't even try to go grab a quick meal at a fast food place. OMG!! Mc Donald's, and Burger King will be crowded beyond belief. Once they go food shopping they don't come home and cook they take the kids out for fast food.... Go figure!

From the 1rst until the 5th I try not to go anywhere. I know you think I'm joking but I'm so serious. But I will have to brave the crowds because like I said I have gifts to buy. I have to have the birthday gift by today and the bridal shower gift tomorrow. I'm about to leave work and I'm going to do as much as I can right now before the welfare recipients get out and about.

3 Comments:

Blogger thee modern isis said...

lol yeah I can feel that. I hate going anywhere around the first week of the month. Only because you have the Welfare people getting their money and acting a damn fool, then you have a bunch of old people getting their checks also. So it's majorly hectic.

Good luck girl.

September 01, 2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Didn't the split the SSI so people get them either on the 1st or the 15th now? Anyway, there's more days that are going to be crowded for you. Stores and fast food joints are the only places to avoid early in the month. Have you tried going to the bank on the 1st? Finally I smartened up and went with direct deposit. :o)

Have a happy Labor Day weekend!

September 01, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

wow..this was funny!
lol
my mother in law always told me (even when i was getting foodstamps)
not to go the first week of the month, cause they leave all the old and left over stuff for the welfare folx to buy...
that sux, lol
o well.
yeah i avoid the 1st of the month shopping, 'specially wit 4 kids.
folx automatically think i'm a welfare gettin chick..lol

September 03, 2006 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home