ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's all good

I was on my way to work and it seemed like I didn't have a freakin' care in the world. For some strange reason when I'm by myself in my car just cruising down the street listening to my music life just seems so good. I was happy to be going to work because there are some people who do not even have a job to go to. I was happy that me and my child are both healthy. Some people don't have their health. I was happy that I am driving a descent, reliable car. I was happy that my bills are paid and I still have money in the bank. I was happy that in less than 2 weeks my baby girl will be 13. That mean God has blessed her to be hear to see another year.

For her birthday I finally decided what I am going to do. We are going to stay in Atlantic City. There is a car and bike show there on her birthday. Puffy will be there, or P-Diddy, or whatever the hell his name is these days. Fat Joe and Terror Squad will be there and a few others. I think she will really like that. Me, her Carla and Carla's god daughter which happens to be my daughter's best friend. Then the next day when we leave we will be on our way to Clementon Park. My job is having our company picnic there. So that will be what her birthday weekend consists of.

Now, we might run into a small problem because what if her dad wanted to see her for her birthday. We used to always have parties or barbeques for her b-day. She is getting older and I don't have the energy to have a party. I hope he doesn't think I'm being selfish because I have the whole weekend planned out.

6 Comments:

Blogger deepnthought said...

I hope it is a wonderful birthday for her, and you.

August 27, 2006 4:57 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I hope she enjoys her birthday weekend.

August 27, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ deepinthough and freaky...I really hope we both enjoy it also, but I think we will.

@ southerngal...I hope you're right about me not being selfish because I don't plan on changing our plans.

August 29, 2006 12:43 AM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I don't know the situation, but I'd make room for dad, or at least consider him. Your daugher will be glad, though she may never admit it.

August 30, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ brothabuck..until you made that comment I didn't realize how negative it sounds when I say I have the whole weekend planned out without including her dad. The truth of the matter is that she and her dad are very close. The only reason I made plans for the whole weekend is because he probably has to work all weekend and he will see her and give her money or whatever it is that she wants for her birthday but he probably won't be able to get the time off of work. I'm off on the weekends so I will be able to spend the whole weekend with her. I just wanted to clarify that because I didn't want it to sound like there are negative vibes. That's not the case.

August 30, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 30, 2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home