ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Why am I not rich?

I need a get rich quick scheme. No don't laugh I'm serious. I know there are plenty of people out there who believe they should be rich, but I really think that I deserve to be hob-nobbing with the rich & famous. Actually I don't want to be rich & famous. I don't need people all up in my business. I already have enough drama in my life, could you imagine if I was famous how much shyte I could get myself into? Anyway I do have some very compelling arguements as to why I should be at least well off. First of all I'm not a stingy person. If I was well off I would definitely share the wealth. All the little people I had to step on to get to where I want to be, I would still take care of those people. Secondly I'm to dam cute to be broke. It's really horrible when you see a cute girl with so much potential but she has on busted clothes and cheap ass shoes, and a jacked up weave. Poor thing. She could be so much more if only she had the means. Well I refuse to let that happen to me so I will go in debt to make sure my shyte is tight. Therefore if it comes down to paying the gas and electric bill or a $120.00 pair of shoes. It is a no-brainer. The shoes win hands down. If it comes down to the water bill or getting my $150.00 micro-braids done. Once again that should be a no-brainer. I have to make sure my hair is tight. Hell, I have a cousin that live 4 doors down, I can take a dam shower at her house. Another reason I should be well off is so I don't have to work so hard. I would like to just be able to have an easy going job at a florist or a little boutique. I want to just work maybe 3 days a week, 4 hours a day. That sounds good. I don't want to have to do anything to stressful.

These are just a few reasons why I think I deserver to maybe win the lottery, or hit the jackpot in Atlantic City, or have a wealthy long lost relative kick the bucket and leave me a large amount of money along with a home sitting in the middle of 5 acres of land.

Why do you think you should be rich?

7 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, I just wanna be rich! LOL! But I think I wanna be rich so I can get revenge on the people who I know don't really care for me and my child (that's a whole other post, for a rainy day). I say that because there are certain people (mostly inlaws) who call themselves better than me and my child and so they don't speak to us. I would just like to be able to wave my thick ass wallet and PHAT ass bank account in their faces and see how many of 'em come running to kiss my ass and my kid's ass just to get a tidbit...

August 11, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ insanity...People like that are some sad souls. I see why you would like to see them kissing your ass and you know that if you was rich like that they would be standing in line to kiss your ass.

@ souhern gal...That's a great reason!

August 11, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

lol..u right...u oughta b rich.

i think i oughta be rich because i done put up with so much bs in my life, i need a change!

August 12, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Because I work my butt off trying.

August 13, 2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger Redstallyun said...

I think I should be rich- just because. I don't know if I was a Countess or what in my last life- but I DO know that this whole "struggle" thang ain't for me. Some people can adapt to that shit- I can't, and I won't. I KNOW I'm destined for better things- there's no way I was born with this taste just to scrimp and scrape to have get a drop.

August 14, 2006 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never been rich, but miss trina, i'm tryin' to get there - daily, lol!

just stoppin' by to say hello to you. come visit me sometime.

August 16, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger shereejoi said...

I want to be rich because it's so much shit I want to buy that I damn sure can't afford now also I want to be rich so I want have to live paycheck to paycheck trying to pay all these damn bills

August 19, 2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home