ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

When everthing comes together.

There is still a whole bunch of bullshit going on in my life right now but I don't feel like talking about that right now. I will fill yall in later.....Right now I want to take this time to acknowledge a few things that made me smile over the past weekend......

Despite the fact that I worked friday night I still woke up early on Saturday afternoon because I had a few things I needed to do before I went to the family reunion. First I had to get my new car washed. There is this place that I go to and I will not go anywhere else. It is owned by Mexicans and they are the shyte when it comes to washing and detailing a car. First of all there is always a crazy long line. They are right on the highway and believe it or not traffic is always backed up on the highway because there are so many people there on any given day. They are very fast and very efficient. I always leave feeling completely satisfied. They seem to just go that extra mile and I absolutely love it. So after my car was all polished up I was headed to the nail salon to get my nails refilled and get a pedicure. I have been going to the same place for the past 3 years and I must say that I am completely satisfied with the service there also. First I got my nails refilled which took no time at all. Then I was on my way to the other side for my pedicure. OMG! That was THE best pedicure I have ever had. But, have you ever had a really good refill on your nails then when it was time for the polish and designs it was all messed up? Or the same with a pedicure? Once it was time to polish your toes and do the designs it was all jacked up? Well that has happened to me before but not this time. The polish was perfect right along with the designs. I could have modeled my feet once I was done. They looked perfectly suckable. Then again my feet look like that anyway :-)

After those two wonderful experiences I was ready to go back home and get dressed. I had an idea of what I was going to wear but of course like most women I changed my mind at the last minute. I finally decided on an outfit that I was very pleased with. I knew I was looking to cute but it was one of those outfits that didn't look like I was trying to hard it just looked effortless but it was so perfect. When I got to the family reunion my sister told me I looked cute and that was all the approval I needed because she is considered the Guru of fashion. I must have been looking good because "D" was sweating me from the minute he saw me. He made sure he kept an eye on me. Later that night I got a few calls from him on my cell phone that I didn't answer then he had the nerve to text me and tell me he wanted me back. I so nicely called him and politely cussed him out.

I had fell asleep and after I woke up and talked to "D" I had an urge to talk to my man. When I called him his phone was turned off or it was dead. So by now it is 1:30 a.m. I decided I was going to go look for him. I called my girl Carla and asked her was she sleep. Of course she wasn't because she is a night owl like me. I asked her if she would take a ride with me so I could look for Boss. She was like yeah, come and get me. So we drove around town to a couple of bars trying to stalk him. I finally did get in touch with him and I felt real stupid because he was in the house. So after I talked to him me and Carla went to the diner to get something to eat.

I just need to let it be known that Carla is my girl. No matter when I call her she is always ready to go wherever or do whatever. I really did appreciate her coming out with me in the middle of the night to help me stalk my man. That's the type of friends I need.

So shout out to Magic car wash for shining up my car. Shout out to Hollywood nails for giving me the best refills and pedicures and shout out to my girl Carla for always being down to do whatever.

6 Comments:

Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, I was getting ready to read some "late night drama", LOL. Glad nothing jumped off. So, he was right there in the house all this time?

And three cheers to Carla for being your true "ride or die" girl. Clearly she's got your back.

August 10, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ insanity...I thought I was going to walk up the bar and find him getting tipsy. But he was in the house.

Carla is the type of chick you want on your side if anything does go down, she is like a secret weapon...hahaha

@ southern gal...My man knows that if I come lookng for him that Carla is going to be the one I bring with me. Once he sees her he knows he better not give me any trouble..hahaha

August 10, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I'm surprised you and Carla didn't check his house first. It's always good to have someone to ride with you. I'm glad Carla wasn't really needed this time. ;o)

August 10, 2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

The funny thing is I did ride past the house and I did see a t.v on in the living room but I just didn't believe he would be in the house on a Saturday night. DUH!!

August 10, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i'm glad Carla is down for u like that.it's great when u know u got a chick that's got ur back..no matter what.someone who luvs u unconditionally and won't change.

Carla is good 4 u, and i know u r for her!

August 12, 2006 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

March 03, 2007 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home