ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE NEW YEAR WILL BRING

This New year was so good it deserves an entry in my "diary". First of all I started the New Year off right. I went to church with my grandmom, daughter, sister and my niece. I even gave a testimony about how I was so thankful to have my whole family here for the new year. My grandmother is still here from Georgia, and my brother and his famliy are here from Alabama. So I was really happy about that. Any way after church that's when I got my party on. One of my cousin's was having a party and it was poppin'.

Me and some guy that I basically grew up with, we started flirting a little bit then it turned into a lot. The next thing I knew we was outside on the patio kissing. I have always been attracted to him, but we are like family. But all that family shit was right out the window. By the end of the night I had to take him home because his ride left him and he didn't have his car(how convenient,right) . He drove us to my aunt's house so we could drop her off. My daughter and my niece went with my aunt and we went to his house because they would not let me drive, because I was really feelin' it.

When I got there and got in bed I could not believe I was actually about to stay the night with him. We talked for a long time. Of course he was kickin' the line about how he has always been attracted to me and blah,blah,blah. I know he always has been but I never ever thought about us acting on anything. The funny part is that his brother developed a crush on me a long time ago. I had to kick the same line to him that we are like family and we could never pursue anything. But the difference between him and his brother is his brother is not a fine as he is. (haha). I was trying to rationalize why we couldn't do anything. But of course he wasn't trying to hear it. To make a long story short we did fall asleep but when we woke up it was on. Afterward he got up and made breakfast and I fell back asleep. I heard a voice come from the living room and it woke me up,and instantly I knew that it was his brother OMG!! I was not ready to face anyone. I didn't want anyone to see me there lookin' all comfortable like that. But nevertheless I came out of the bedroom anyway wearing a teeshirt of his and his slippers. I just stood in the kitchen watching him cook. When he turned around and seen me he said,"did you speak to your cousin?". I had to fall out laughing on that one because the night before he told me he was related to my sister, but he wasn't related to me. So I guess he was telling me that I was related to his brother but not to him. I thought that was real cute. After I ate I got myself together and was ready to go home. He asked me if this was going to be our last time together. I told him I would talk to him when he called me. He tried to give me his # also but I told him I didn't need it and I would talk to him when and if he called.

He called later on that night, but I wasn't home. I did call him back when I got in but he was half asleep. So he asked me to call when I woke up. I didn't call him back. To be real honest I don't want it to go any further. It was not anything that I ever expected to happen, but when it got to that point I was like "fuck it, I'm grown and I'm single." But I don't think you will be hearing about him in future blogs.

But that little event let me know that '06' will be full of surprises.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

It's cool baby, I feel you on that move you made. You's a Grown Ass Woman.

January 03, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

lol..all i can say is....wonder where i get my "hoeish tendencies" from...lol

hehehe

naw i'm kiddin..but see how u was trying to be the mommy about me feelin the boi i grew up wit????

ah, feels so good to see them tables turn!!!!

i'm commin home mama....i'm commin home!!! yippie!!!

January 03, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 03, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ boss..That was the same thing I was thinking

@ diamonds..That is the second time I call myself giving advice to you on something then I turn around and wind up in the same dam predicament. What the hell is that about?

January 05, 2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home