ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Babble

For some reason I have the urge to blog about something, but the problem is I don't really have a specific topic. So I'm just going to give you some randon thoughts.


About a few months ago one of my aunts started doing Sunday dinner. Every Sunday by 4:00 she has dinner done and the whole family is invited. Whoever shows up, shows up and whoever doesn't we just hope to catch them the next week. Two weeks ago was actually the first time I made it down there (don't ask why) . Anyway when we left it was dark of course because you know how early it gets dark now. We were just driving alone this dark road because she lives out in the stix :) The next thing I knew, there in the middle of the road was a dead deer. Before I could swerve it was to late I ran right over top of it. Needless to say I was freakin' out. First of all I thought maybe the bottom of my car was going to be all jacked up. So I was worried about that then I got mad as hell like why is there a big ass deer in the middle of the freakin' road, and how many other people have come past here and ran this thing over? The dam thing was huge. So my cousin got out of the car to look under it to see if anything was busted underneath or leakin', but how could she see anything with the blood and guts of the deer dripping off the bottom of the car. (I know that's very graphic, sorry). As I was driving home I could smell the burning flesh under the car. But it was worth it because Sunday dinner was banging! :)


By the way, because my dad and his girlfriend didn't show up for Sunday dinner, we used that as the perfect oppurtunity to talk about that whack-ass party I told yall about. That was topic of conversation all night long.


I'm at work right now and most nights I love my job. How many people love their job.? I get paid to do nothing sometimes. I mean don't get me wrong, there are some nights when they get their money's worth out of me. They will have me working like a Hebrew slave. (haha) but that is once in a while. A lot of times when I'm at work I have such a good time that I have to actually wonder how they are paying me for this. A while ago there used to be a supervisor that would harass me and my girlfriend (diamondrubiescolapop). We couldn't stand her and she couldn't stand us , but we respected her and she respected us because we didn't take her shit. One day a rumor was going around that over the weekend she got fired. When we found out it was true the whole hospital threw a dam party! (how you gone get fired on your day off, Craig... haha)

November is my favorite month. We have so many birthdays in Nov. My dad, me, my grandmom, my little brother, one of my uncles, and one of my aunts. I also love Nov. because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, hands down. I love Thanksgiving. It's the one time of year I can freeload and I don't have to feel bad about it. (haha). I like it because we always have a huge dinner at my dad's house. It's usually at least 25-30 people there. Then we draw pollyanna (did I spell that right?), so we can exchange gifts on Christmas at my aunt's house.(the one who does Sunday dinner). This year my dad tried to get us to have Thanksgiving dinner at his girlfriends house, but we shut that idea down quick. I mean we like her and everything but she is not officially family so she can't get that priviledge. So if he is relinquishing his rights to Thanksgiving dinner then we are having it at my grandmom's house. Then after Thanksgiving dinner I will be getting ready to out and and shop the next day for Black Friday. I just started doing that a few years ago. It is the craziest thing I've ever experienced. If you have never been out on black friday and you have only heard stories, I can assure you that all the stories are true. The people are absolutely crazy. Old ladies will beat you down in order to get what they want. (haha)

Ok I'm done babbling. I hope you enjoyed.

8 Comments:

Blogger That Girl said...

Sometimes it's good to just have random thoughts!

November 16, 2005 5:13 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Hey,

I believe the question was, "How many people love their job?" Uhmm unfortunately not very many. I won't say that I don't like mine, it more that I don't like getting my but up in the morning! (haha)

And I agree with 'that girl', it is good to have random thoughts.

November 16, 2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ that girl..thanx for stopping by.

@"n" search...that is why I work night shift, because I can not get my butt up!

November 16, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Hey Trina,

I just dropped back in to tell you thank you very much for the b-day greeting!!

I think both you and I will be celebrating this weekend ;-)

Take care!

November 17, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

Hey!!!
I personally am very excited about this month too...minus some drAmA that I CAN'T WAIT to talk to you about!!!
Hey mama sugar...it's ur birthday tommorow!!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm so excited. Lemmme calm down...lol
I loved ur rambling...and I'm so glad they fired big haired Fran...ha!
Oh and thanxgiving is hott...but YOU know how we do on BLACK FRIDAY...
I must b trippin cause I put myself on the schedule to work thursday night...ohwell...str8 from the gig to the store...lol fallin asleep and all...
Remember last year? Remember that dumb ass line around the Target and Turq about to beat that white man up??? Ha!
Memories!
luv u girl...see u this weekend!!
*som'body having a birt-day*...lol

smooches!

November 17, 2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ diamonds...Turk tryin' to beat up the white man is the reason why she WILL NOT be attending the annual black friday shopping spree...hahaha

November 17, 2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Trina, i just wanted to stop by and wish you a VERY, VERY, Happy Birthday!

I hope that you truly enjoyed your special day!

Remember... We Scorpios RULE!

November 20, 2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ "n" search I appreciate you dropping back by. I'll let you know how my b-day was real soon.

November 22, 2005 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home