ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

KNOW IT ALL

A fellow blogger let me know I was slippin' on my blogging, so I know I had to give the people something new. I actually do have something I want to speak about. Actually it's a few things on my mind so if I stray a little I do apologize in advance. But I'll try to keep my ADD under control.

Why do all of my friends, and my friends friends think I'm Dr. Phil, or Dr. Ruth? Everyone is always coming to me for advice about men & relationships. I'm about to start charging these folx for my services. Don't get me wrong, I do give the best advice. I am like the Guru. I know all and I can foresee all. I can usually see when a relationship is doomed right from the very beginning or if it is going to work out. I try to tell people that I am the truth. I do not want them to come to me and seek out my advice until they are ready to hear the truth, and follow what I tell them to do. I hate when someone is blatantly being taken advantage of. That goes for male or female. I do not just represent the female gender because I am one. There are some too "nice" men out there who are also being taken advantage of by "scandalous" women. I feel like I can also give men advice on how to deal with these women because I used to be one of them. I used to be the one to play on people's emotions. I now see the error of my ways, and I know use my power for good instead of evil.

I know some of you are reading this and you are thinking "is she for real." The answer is yes, I'm dead serious. I am a very stong-minded individual. I feel like it has a lot to do with my upbringing. My father's presence in my life has made me the woman I am today. I don't have to take no BS from anyone, especially a man because my daddy lets me know I don't need them because I got him. My mom was a strong black woman with 5 kids that she took dam good care of. No matter what she did she always put us first. She was my example of a real woman, and a dam good example she was. That's why I am so well rounded I feel like I am wise beyond my years. Maybe other people can see that in me, and that's the reason they seek me out for advise. I won't complain. It's a gift.

There was another subject I wanted to touch upon. It's kind of an extension to this subject, but I will speak about it at a later date.

5 Comments:

Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I'm so happy to see you back to the blog. I'd been checking on you....

Having your friends always come to you for advice is a great thing in that it means that they really think very highly of you and that they truly value your opinion.

Go head on Dr. Phil/Ruth!!!

December 11, 2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

This has nothing to do with your blog, just getting at you for responding to me. I thank you much. you may not notice this but I try to be the male you. The relationship we have is like no other, not even a brother to a sister. it is like a understanding to the truth with us. I appreciate all you advice and wisdom even though it may not seem like it, but thanks.

December 13, 2005 2:42 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ "n" search I'm glad you still been checkin' me out, and I wish I was getting Dr. Phil's moolah. lol

@ silkysmooth you never cease to amaze me."an understanding of the truth" that's deep. I know you appreciate all the advice. I give it to you so real because I love you to death. *smooches*

December 13, 2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger SilkySmooth said...

@trinabeingtrina

An understanding of the truth isnt only the relationship we have, but it also defines myself. Just wanted to get at you

December 14, 2005 10:28 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

i lub u so much....

treene i need advice!!!
lol

i'm kiddin....remember when we first met...lol...I used to be laying on your "couch" in tears...lol

'member dat?? lol

December 15, 2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home