ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CHRISTMAS

Every year it never ceases to amaze me how great Christmas turns out to be. This year the festivities were held at my sister's house. We always alternate every year between me and her. So on Christmas eve all my brother's and sister's spend the night together. This year was even better because my grandmom was here from Georgia. It was like a big slumber party. We get up early in the morning to exchange gifts. I think everyone is always excited to show the other person what they brought for them as opposed to seeing what was brought for them. As always everyone was pleased. My daughter cleaned up. She got everything she asked for. I try to make sure she doesn't get to much stuff, but sometimes that's impossible. All she really asked for was clothes and a few other things. I'll be honest, I'm really glad she got new clothes. I had really been slacking on buying her clothes. Now that she goes to Catholic school and she wears uniform I don't have to buy her clothes all the time. One day I wanted to take her somewhere and I had to buy her an outfit because she had nothing cute to wear. I can't have her looking like an orphan child when she is with me. If she looks like that when she is out with her friends that is on her (haha). Her dad and I even went half to get her hair done. She got kinky twists. If you know what they are then you know they cost a grip. ($140). It doesn't matter because they are worth every penny. So now she looks good, too good actually. Her hair is done, new clothes, new sneakers, new tims. So now wherever I take her she won't look like an orphan.
She also got an MP4 player, digital camera, new coat, a printer for her computer, and a new computer desk.

As for me...who needs a man for Christmas when I have my sisters. (haha). They brought me some beautiful diamond earrings, a sharp black leather pocketbook, and a cd stand. My little brother brought me some sneakers. That was so cute because I haven't had a new pair of sneakers in about 2 years. I always buy myself shoes but not sneakers, so I was very happy about that. I also got pajamas & slippers. My daddy brought me and my sister's (real) coach wallets and gave us gift certificates for the mall. I know exactly what I'm going to do with mine. I'm going to get myself a coat.

This year we also had Christmas dinner at my sister's house. That's unusual because we usually have it at my aunt's house but a few weeks ago she informed us she will not be hosting any more hoildays for the time being because she is trying to leave her husband. (that was tmi) Anyway. everyone brought a dish over and the food was scrumptious. Now you know how everyone has "ghetto" relatives that they could just do without. That is my cousins that live down the street from me. They are family and we are really close and we love them to death but sometimes they are just a bit much. To be honest it wasn't really them. It was their boyfriend's they have no freakin' home training. They know their men don't know how to act so why won't they leave them the hell home. First of all none of them brought anything except for some liquor, and trust me , they made sure they drank all of that up. Then after eating everything except the kitchen sink they tried to take plates home. So my grandmom said something and they was mad but who gives a dam. They had attitudes when they left but of course we didn't care,

Aside from that little bit of drama everything was fine. We played cards half the night and just laughed and had a good time. Once again Chritmas was great. The only thing that could have made it better was if my mommy could have been alive to see it.

7 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

wow...zen cleaned up???
i dunno mama, u don't sound like u did too bad yourself...lol

not to sound ungrateful, but i got a $10 gift certificate from my stoopid step mom. why didn't she just spit in my face trina?? it was a joke...

she really is blessed it was the DOOR that I SLAMMED! lol

I', glad u had a happy Christmas, I enjoyed being with my loved ones too...

I missed u, but I knew ya'll was good and happy!!

*hey i'm listenin to Tony Braxton...dang she hot!!! PLEASSSE!!!*

i luv u girl

December 27, 2005 11:53 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I would be real smart and wait either until her b-day or next Christmas and give her the same gift card right back.

She really was lucky it was the door, b/c it should have been her.

December 28, 2005 12:39 AM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Oh by the way, Yes Toni B. is hot to death, maybe one day Beyonce will be as hot as her..haha

December 28, 2005 12:52 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Ahhhhh, I'm so glad that your Christmas turned great!

Wishing You Very Happy Holidays!!!

December 28, 2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. And I'm sure your mother was there in spirit.

December 28, 2005 6:55 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ "n" search...It's lways good to here from you.

@ brothabuck...How did you know that's what I needed to hear right now?

December 28, 2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

hey man maerry christmas -- hope everything went well for you.

You don't want none against me in uno ;-)

December 29, 2005 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home