ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON

With me around there are hardly any dull moment. Smiles are what I like to see, laughter is what I like to hear and Hugs & kisses are what I like to feel.Sometimes it seems like I have so much going on all at once. No matter what I always remain smiling because the Lord watches over me.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

WHAT?!?!?

I am very proud of myself, because I cooked my own Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. We didn't eat at my house. I just wanted to have my own food. I hate when I go somewhere to eat then when I come home I don't have any food to munch on. So I made sure I cooked my own dinner for me and my daughter. I hate to toot my own horn (toot-toot) but my food was good as hell. Not that it was such a surprise to me because I can get in the kitchen and do my thing. However it was my first time making a turkey and it was really good.

Black friday was crazzzy!!! I was all ready to do my thing. I slept in my sweatsuit so I could eliminate having to waste time getting dressed. (haha) I just rolled out of bed washed my face and brushed my teeth, grabbed my money and keys and I was out the door at 5:00am. I picked up my sister and my girlfriend. We went to Wal-mart. By the time we got there everything we came for was sold out!! It was so much going on we couldn't even stay focused on shopping. I really couldn't understand what was going on because last year we were no joke and we got everything we came out for and then some. I guess this year I wasn't as into it as I thought I was. So we went to the mall. It was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. We actually got some good deals there.


I ran into quite a few people I haven't seen in awhile at the mall. One girl walked up to me and spoke to me. I said my usual "hey girl", because I have no idea what the hell her name is. Her face was familiar, but I honestly can not think of where I know her from. She proceded to ask me about my daughter. I said "fine." She said, "you look really good." I said, "you too." Then she said, "tell the family I said hello." When I walked away from her and returned to my sister I told my sister I didn't know who the hell she was. We fell out laughing. My sister said I always do that, and why is it that people always remember me by name, and I never have any dam idea who the hell they are? What are you supposed to do in a situation like that? You can't stop them and say who exactly are you. Or, where do I know you from?.....One time I had a guy approach me in the bar and he asked me if I remembered him, and of course I didn't. He remembered where I used to live. He said he had been there before. He asked about my daughter. He remembered how old she was and everything. He even tried to refresh my memory by reminding me how we met. Still I had no recollection of him at all. So we exchanged numbers anyway because he was kind of sexy. The next day we were on our way to get something to eat and while we were sitting in the car talking he actually said something that all of a sudden jogged my memory. Then I remembered that everything he was saying in the bar was true. He had been over my house before and we watched a movie together. How could I have forgotten something like that and he remembered it so vividly. What does that say about me?

5 Comments:

Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

you r retarded!
lol

November 28, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Kudos on the Thanksgiving din!!!

I can't believe that as early as you went shopping that they were outta stuff already. Dang that sucks!!!

November 28, 2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

@ diamonds..It takes one to know one. haha

@"n" search...It did suck.Those people was no freakin' joke

@ latinchik...I'm sooo happy your granpa is better

November 30, 2005 2:49 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Get your cook on baby!

November 30, 2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Trina, what tha fuck are you doing? Write some new shit!

December 08, 2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home